8 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Fat shame. College friends role play. Teasing. Outgrown bridesmaid. Belly rubs. Booty. 10+ minutes

FEATURING @MissSugarPlumpFairy and @jennifersbody 🔥

It's been ages since Casey has seen her two college besties Candice & Jennie. They were athletes together and spent the fittest years of their life together. Jennie and Candice are still in great shape for the most part.... but apparently, Casey has REALLY blown up. She's more than twice the size that she used to be and has absolutely NO IDEA. Casey is in complete denial, comparing herself to Jennie's thinner body as if they are identical. 

Casey's best friends recklessly tease her and fat shame her from head to toe. Candice is so pissed because there's no way Casey will fit into her bridesmaids dress now and they don't make plus sizes. Casey confides in Jennie for help to lose weight..but does not like what she has to say. How dare she suggest no more cheeseburgers!
----------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Casey is the epitome of fat beauty! Who could ever keep their hands off her gorgeous fat?!! Her two friends are so taken aback by her explosive gain. Watch them rub and jiggle and play with all her new fat as she denies she's gained much at all! Casey is such a fantastic role player. I can never get enough of this perfect plump hottie. There is no Curvage without Casey! Buy this clip! 🥵

Link to review
ZAIZEK

omg! you have to see marks that her bra has left fatty Casey on her backrolls! As always this 3 hotties gives you the best pleasure ❤️ 

Link to review
jacksprat

Yes, maybe Casey has packed on a few pounds since her school days. The fact is, Casey has beefed up to more than twice the mass she carried back then. Casey has added more in just pure fat than her entire college weight. But another shocking denial is having plump Jennie and fat Candice as the "skinny chicks". These two babes may arguably be slim in comparison with Casey, but from the moment the video starts you will be shocked at how fattened up all three women are in their cute little dresses. And as much as this video is a fantasy vignette. They are not really acting. All three of these girls were indeed skinny college girls who packed it on and blossomed as beautiful plump women. My very favorite moment is when Candice jokingly says she can barely reach her arms around Casey's shocking girth. Then she reaches around from the back to grasp her fingers on Casey's belly and she literally CANNOT. Candice was astonished, it seems she really did not expect that result. Casey visibly swells with pride and breaks character. Casey just BEAMS with the sexiest PROUD smile as Candice fails to span her astounding breadth. So yeah, maybe she has filled out a bit. The rest of the video the girls place Casey on a podium and genuinely admire her fat with playful teasing. Casey just bursts from her dress totally in her element with her amply upholstered body as the object of so much loving attention. 

Link to review
Guest Mauser1898

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Another fabulous video chronicling Casey’s beautiful weight gain journey. The weight gain denial and teasing is wonderful. She is bursting out of her white dress ! I love all of the comments from misssugarplumpfairy and jennifersbody. Very hot and sexy video ! 5/5 Perfection 🔥❤️

Link to review
Bjl617

This video is phenomenal! They do a great job of really pointing out just how fat Casey has gotten 😍

Link to review
Nervous Fish

Nobody has been interested lately! They would be crazy to ignore the woman like Casey even though that tummy is bigger than a soccer ball she still so damn sexy always a turn on. All 3 girls are pretty fat so hope they out grow those dresses 😈😍 These girls just work together so good wish I could afford all their videos but I'd go broke but really want more sexy fatties flaunting their bellies

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😍😍😘❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
Guest daleanator

Uh, Casey isn't the only one blowing up here. She has quite a bit of competition in this video. Great effort by all!

Link to review
MadLadKnucks22

Great seeing all 3 ladies together again and bigger then ever. Jealous that Jennie and MissSPF get to jiggle Casey's ever growing ** belly 😍. Looking at Casey's side profile where her body is basically spilling out of her dress really shows how insanely fat she's getting. Keep it up girls ! 🔥

Link to review
Collegefatty10

I LOVE this. Jennifersbody and misssugarplumpfairy are amazing at teasing Casey. Its hilarious to see how in denial she is, especially when she argues muscle weighs more than fat. I cannot recommend this enough. If you love teasing and fatties denial, this video is for you.

Link to review
crudeatoms

The holy trinity of feedee babes is back, and all three of them are bigger than ever. Candice and Jennie tease and fat-shame Casey - a case of the potbellies calling the kettle fat. Three gorgeous, rounder faces; three pairs of full, beautiful tits; three bulging, sexy bellies. And those outfits are hot!

As usual, the chemistry here is wild.

It's great, so get it.

Link to review
Guest Lovehugebellies

Another top notch sexy collab, three goddesses although the special focus is on Casey! How jealous are you with Jennie and MissSPF prodding and jiggling at Caseys growing body? Love the teasing and Caseys denial... we love it! Always looking forward to the next one 🥰

Link to review
jackal27

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Holy cow Casey is so scalding hot in this collaboration role play with Candice and Jennie. The story is three friends meeting Casey after an extended period, preparing for an upcoming wedding and Casey is so big and round they think she is pregnant. Despite her attractive girth Casey is completely oblivious to her weight gain. Candice and Jennie point out to Casey how much smaller her dress is on her and Casey thinks she is still as small and skinny as her school days. Even though she has grown accustomed eating take out food at a more than frequent consistency. Candice and Jennie point out each sexy part of Casey’s figure that has expanded to massive proportions like  her plump ass cheeks, her busting breast plopped so peacefully on her mountain sized belly that I can never get enough. Even though Casey is the star of this clip,  I also want to say how beautiful Candice and Jennie look in their tight fitting dresses. They too definitely look as though they have packed on more pounds and i think it would be so hot to see them catch up to Casey’s size in some future collaborations that reflect on it. Wishful thinking I had to say, but bottom line is you should definitely watch this clip that has some serious rewatch value to it in my humble opinion 😉😍🥵🔥

Link to review
Guest willyum

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

OMG all three girls are stunning and getting fatter every second! Casey has come a long way since she started. I remember when she was a skinny stuffer and now she's well on her way to ssbbw status! It won't let me send messages btw so idk how the ROGO works?

Link to review