8 Screenshots

About This File

Still bloated from the chug&burp video I made before this, I brought my big beautiful belly to just kinda show off today. 🥰 I've been wanting to do this for a while. Put on something sexy that can't contain the plump 🤤 and then put down yet another WG shake to make it even plumper. 🤰 The underbelly is my favorite. That spot gets me excited. 💦 I like to just hold it and stroke it while enjoying the view. 😍 Such a sexy little phattie, bouncing that big, supple torso all around. Oooh 🙈 I love making sexy belly videos.

Sexy Lips GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

pj44

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great video, Jess!  I love the soft lower bulge of your plump belly, I think it's getting a bit wider and hanging a bit lower than before! 🤰😍

Share this review

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Share this review

Link to review
Mr Dj flash

My lord this was a very sexy video Jess!! Loved hearing you talk about how horny you were and how you described some of the things you like. Can't believe you haven't had your amazing belly worshipped yet!! If were lucky enough to be your man, I'd not be able to leave it alone 😅😅

Share this review

Link to review