6 Screenshots

About This File

It’s funny that I considered myself solely a feeder for such a long time- staying toned and slim was just so habitual for me, so routine. In the back of my mind I always was craving gluttony... I wanted to know so badly what it would be like to just completely give into indulgence, to not care about what I’m eating or how much, to just enjoy the sensations of feeling myself swell. Things got sticky when I started fattening up my feedee, I started to give in a little more than I usually would... I’d sneak a few bites of his sweet treats before shoving them down his throat, not thinking much of it. I started to feel myself fill out, little by little, day by day, I started softening. Before we filmed this file I polished down an entire pizza, as well as some garlic knots and cookies- my feedee had about the same, probably a little more than me actually. We were both obviously stuffed, but needed something to tip up over the edge, we wanted to feel round and tight... so gain shakes it is. Watch as chug down hundreds of calories while rubbing each other’s bellies and talking about how good it feels to be this soft. Oink. 

C46B2826-D4D7-4092-8AFF-CC3E0A5103B7.gif

22AF00EF-004F-446A-9375-36B927485B69.gif

C70998D5-2816-4374-8CF4-0BFD6AAAA17D.gif

505B21D8-045D-4E22-BF9C-0E7D8C58830F.gif

Other Files from Enchantress

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Saint Wallow

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

this rules ~ love to see mutual weight gain! and the description is so hot

it's a little hard to hear some of the dialogue, but what you can hear is great. when enchantress asks, “when did that happen?” while having a new roll squeezed ~ chef's kiss

Link to review
ambelic

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

great belly play, sexy couple. stoked to see where this goes 🤙

Response from the author:

Thank you so so much! 

Link to review