Horny in Tight Lingerie

$6.99

(4 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

While taking photos the other day, I couldn't help but film after seeing my huge belly bulging out of this outgrown lingerie 😛🐷

Watch me chug juice and finish a box of cake bites I had already devoured half of earlier that day 🍰 

I burp a bit while I rub my swollen belly, visibly turned on by how huge and round I've become 🥵

453E7D76-89A8-4867-B427-36932B2094DD.thumb.gif.a803ba9ce88a608e8cdb0a65b60d8d61.gif

0519593D-9048-4959-A054-1259258115F1.thumb.gif.1b51dbe9a814de5c7ab91155ec9e72c0.gif

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest User2e70

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You're looking amazing in this! I love the way you moved your body around and showed it for the camera. Although maybe next time you get something one size smaller ;)

Response from the author:

Hehe excellent idea 😜

Thank you so much! 🥰

Link to review
Guest puppet_master

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I thought black was supposed to be slimming, but @ChubbieBunnie looks as fat as ever here. Her huge belly protrudes so far and looks like it is bloated with fat. With her belly sticking out in front, plump ass bulging in back and swollen breasts stitting on her bloated ball of fat all spilling out of her lingerie, you are guaranteed to get aroused. I also really noticed how fat her arms are now as well. Every inch of her body is covered in a deep thick layer of fat now. The fat chat and belly slaps add to the hotness of this video. The way her gut quivers when she slaps it is just mouth wateringly sexy. Support her and buy this video. She makes some of the hottest videos on this site.

🥵🥵🥵

Thank you for the high praise, I’m honored 🥰

Link to review
Unk0wn1

ChubbieBunnie just doesn't seem to be able to put out bad content. She is looking stunning in this lingerie which has clearly gotten too tight and it is incredibly hot to see just how much she loves her bigger body. Some really nice fat chat with plenty of hot poses and lots of jiggling. It's always worth picking up ChubbieBunnie's content, but when she is looking this good you'd seriously be missing out if you don't watch it.

Super sweet review, thank you so much ☺️💗

Link to review
Residentsteven

CB is wearing some lingerie that is looking a little small on her 😍 not sure how that happened 😉. She takes great pleasure in telling us she has already eaten 6 cake bites earlier that day 🐷. Bouncing on her bed while jiggling her huge belly I just love how fat you look in this vid. She takes down another 3 cake bites, while chugging some juice and burping a lot what a piggy 🥵. Check it out now for yourself.

10/26 update: Clip has been updated without the error message! Thank you all for your patience 🤗

I can’t understand why it’s gotten so small either!! Definitely couldn’t have anyyything to do with my ultra fattening diet 😝 I’m so glad you enjoyed the clip ☺️ 

Thank you so much for letting me know about the error message! I’ll get a new version uploaded tomorrow and update this when its been done : ) 

Link to review