6 Screenshots

About This File

🐰🐇🐰

Lauren bought her costume before she gained so much weight… and now she’s bulging out of her Lola Bunny outfit! 

Her friends have something to say about her costume.. watch as she reads their fatphobic responses! 

also, Lauren’s tells you her wildest fantasy about contrasting her huge body with a skinny girl! She definitely works herself up thinking about it 😘🔥😬

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Bruno49

Lauren in the hottest basketball bunny costume alone should make you buy this video 😍 🥵 second she talks about how all the skinny girls do not want her to wear it due to her size, which only makes her want to wear it more ;) third she shows off all the flexible and skill that Lola bunny had, she just adds the sexy fat body with it 😍 forth (which you already should have bought by now) By the end of the video she hints with her messy hair that...... while lets just say she had a good time at the party ;)

Response from the author:

Omg you are the SWEETEST! 

Link to review

Lola Bunny has never looked better than in this video Space Jam really messed up with its casting. Nothing to be disappointed with this video. The confidence and sexiness it’s a definite must watch 10/10

Link to review
Guest Psvita

Loved the part where you were talking about dancing with a skinny girl!

Link to review
luke8694

This is one sexy tubby bunny out here!

Lauren pulls off yet another fantastic role play with her Lola costume. a skin tight fit that hugs every curvy and bit of jiggly fat. The way she hops, shakes, and struts her hefty figure makes it clear she don't give a tiny girl's ass about what her friends think. I wouldn't be surprised if she booty bumped or belly smacked a few of them off the dance floor as revenge. Lauren's playful and sexy personality shines through, making this video a can't miss piece!

😉😍😘

Link to review
superspare1

So first time writing a review, and oh god is was it worth it. Lauren just oozes sexiness in this clip. From the way she moves her body, to the downwrite humiliating things she reads off her phone - it is so hot to see a woman embrace gluttony and be so visibly turned on by the expansion of her body. 

Not a clip to be missed

Link to review

Lola freaking bunny had a crush on her as a kid and damn does Lauren make me love the character even more I loved the slow mo hops they were so beautiful to watch 😍 the comments from friends were pretty good to hear Lauren always turns me on Big girls are just better that's just a fact buy this video!!!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
dlc6669

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I need this chubby bunny at every Halloween party I go to! 🎃👻🍑 Absolutely stunning and what a treat for us! Lauren never ceases to amaze and embraces her ever growing body in anything, and everything, she wears. What a hottie with the most rockin' body! 

Cannot wait for her next hottest video yet 😍💗

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

A crazy cute skin-tight costume , lots of sexy slow motion, and another fun, lively roleplay make this hot clip a definite crowd-pleaser for sure.  If you want to see the hottest, thickest, sexiest girl at this or any Halloween party - well, boys and girls, here she is!!!

I particularly love the way Lauren talks in this vid.  Everything about how she describes her body and responds to her friends' attempts to criticize her just exudes confidence, and that's very sexy too.  LL is insanely hot, and she knows it, and that makes her even hotter.

Get in on the party and buy this clip!!  You'll be turned on within the first 30 seconds.  If you're not, you'll probably want to get yourself checked out . . . 'cuz, like, that means your stuff probably isn't working right . . . 

Link to review
Unknown13117

Wow another amazing video by In my opinion the best content creator on curvage, The Lauren Lush. I love how amazing she is at these role plays. It just gets me excited for the next one. I love how she’s past her friends comments and feels empowered. I’ve noticed a lot of slow mo in her vids now too, which is a beautiful touch to the vid. I love how she flirts and how she moans while eating. Overall I can’t even find a fault here, which is why she’s the best. 10/10 highly recommend, looking forward to the next one! 🔥

Link to review
Thatonepersonyouno

This is one of those things that you never knew you needed till it was right in front of you. Once again knocking everyones jaws off. 

Link to review
Whatsup1234

Lauren’s done it again y’all! 🙌🙌🙌🙌 Clearly the hottest and fattest Lola Bunny in existence! 🔥🔥🔥 Somebody’s been keeping Lola well fed, and I don’t think it’s just been carrots! Lol 🍪🍩🍰🧁🥧🍕🍔🌭🍟 Her fat looks like it wants to explode out of the costume! 🐷💥 Soooo much slo-mo goodness too, especially when she hops! 🤤💦💦💦 I freaking loved the fat phobic comments from her friends too, of course I found most of them to be compliments. 🐷🤷🏻‍♂️😂 Ughhh, sooo HOT!!!! And the comparison between Lauren’s massive body and a skinny girl’s would be shocking to see too! 🥵

Highly highly recommended! Trust me, you won’t regret it! 😉💦💦💦💦💦

Link to review
CCT0ny

Fuck, Lauren! I don't now how, but you keep getting sexier and sexier each video I watch! This has to be the hottest Halloween costume I have ever seen! I wish I could be your Bugs Bunny! Knowing that you were the fattest girl at the party just turns me on so much! I really wish I could've been there to see you tearing it up on the dance floor! If I did, you would've made me so damn horny! Seeing all that fat jiggle and shake! I'd definitely choose to be with the fat bunny over any skinny model! You definitely showed everyone at that party why fat girls are sexy!

Link to review