Beer Boob Envy feat. NoGutNoGlory

$15.95

(8 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Bella the bloated beer wench finally opens up to her fellow barmaid Tiffany about the true nature of their job. Tiffany comes in to find Bella already tipsy, drinking, and feeling merry. Bella explains that both the manager and her customers want her to chug beer in front of them for extra tips, so she’s in training on her day off. Tiffany becomes fascinated by Bella’s swollen, massive “beer boobs”, as well as her fat, bloated gut and thick thunder thighs. She kneels down to play with Bella’s beer gut, shaking free deep long belches and moans of pleasure from her fattened, drunken friend. 

Boob envy, belly play, teasing, fat admiration, fat chat, body contrast. 

1_5_GIF_1 2.gif

IMG_3121.jpg

IMG_3122.jpg

IMG_3123.jpg

IMG_3124.jpg

Other Files from Bella Abbondanza

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

anonfin

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

If you want to take one thing out of this amazing clip, I think NGNG said it best:

"the dream situation of universal encouragement to gain!!!"

Yes!

Link to review
dj2k1357

This is definitely one of the sexiest collabs I have seen in recent memory. I love that both of them are wearing the same outfit, and you can see the contrast in size very well. I love how NGNG plays with Bella's bloated beer gut on her knees, while squishing and kneading burps out of it and touching her jiggly thighs. Also, the way both of their busts are threatening to burst out of the top. The fat talk and chemistry is definitely there. Such a sexy duo that I hope makes more videos together. I'm not sure who your friend Trisha is, but I'd also love to see her in a future vid, as the talk of her huge ass is indeed intriguing 🍑🍑🥰

Link to review
Tastic1

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow what a clip!! @Bella Abbondanza and @NogutNoglory look absolutely incredible in there beer wench outfits.

The size difference between these two is amazing with several excellent comparisons given throughout. 

TIffany has just too much fun playing with Bella's soft body and really shows her FA side. She plays and jiggles Bella's belly making her burp and moan. 

This clip is thoroughly enjoyable with plenty of giggles and jiggles. 😍

Response from the author:

@NogutNoglory’s FA side is so freaking hot and intense, I love it!

Link to review
NocturnalDevotion

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

So hottttt!!!! Bella’s acting is amazing and getting to touch and jiggle her boobs was the best thing ever!!!! (I know you’re all SO jealous!!!) Super hot scenario about the boss and customers wanting her fatter!!! Definitely check this out, not only is there a lot of touching but also the dream situation of universal encouragement to gain!!!

“The dream situation of universal encouragement to gain” is one of my favorite sentences anyone has ever written. Just saying. 😘

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😍😘❤️❤️

Link to review
Guest Dodgecummins

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

What can I say, a dream come true! This video is incredible! 2 beautiful ladies doing the sexiest collaboration. If you have not bought this it is well worth the money! So much sexy fat, ** chat! If you’re into boobs this is a MUST!!!!! What an incredible job by these 2 wonderful ladies! Lots of compliments and belly rubs and boob talk! This has exceeded my expectations!!! 

Link to review
Guest Mmodine

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Where have I been?!? How have I not come across Bella before??? I originally bought for NGNG, but I finished this video as a Bella fanboy. This video is so well acted you’d swear you were simply watching two busty beer maidens converse after work about the expansive effects of alcohol.

Slowly, subtly mutual attraction forms. It’s not heavy handed or forced, there’s real chemistry between the two. If it weren’t for the occasional breaking of the fourth wall to show their beautiful faces you’d forget this was Curvage vid. If you like belching, rubbing of breasts and bellies, and beautiful women this vid is for you. It’s likely nobody may care about this last comment, but if you’re attracted to clearly very intelligent women (sapiosexuals anyone?) you’ll fall in love. Big brains to augment the big boobs, bellies, and thighs. 

This is exactly what I love about this clip too! Also, welcome to bellasville. Please declare all fruits 😜

Link to review
Bradrig86

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

When Bella first joined the site i would have described her as a super busty chubby chick. But i can only now describe her as a hulking tubby girl who's greed and laziness has led her to become one of the proportionately thickest, largest women i have ever seen. I believe if i read correctly Bella you used to be a boxer? I would love to see NoGutNoGlory dominate you in the ring cos you look hopelessly cumbersome and out of shape. This definitely appears to be the biggest Bella has ever been! This continues to be one of the most epic gains of all time.

That’s a hot fucking idea!! Now to find a shoot location with a boxing ring, that’s gonna be a challenge, but I’ll put some feelers out and see if I get lucky!!

Link to review