7 Screenshots

About This File

New 30+ minute video talking about my decision to start gaining again and how good every new pound feels!

Looking noticeably fatter in this video I eat yummy fattening cheese fries and hot dogs and chug soda while sharing about my weight gain journey. My adorable chubby face looks shockingly plump as I shove greasy fattening fast food in and let out satisfied burps! I talk about how I've embraced my feedee desires and have stopped restricting myself around food, instead I'm letting myself be the happy fat piggy I'm meant to be. I gain sooo easily and I love sharing every new pound, inch, and wobble with you. This a super honest, candid video of me being my natural fatty self and is a must have if you've been curious about my sudden explosive weight gain!

Other Files from ledalavandula

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Muted Decor

Hearing you be so candid about your gain was very interesting and you look stunning in this video in the tight lingerie!! 

Response from the author:

Thank you!

Share this review

Link to review