6 Screenshots

About This File

Jersey is a gassy mess at band practice!! 
Not only does she arrive late to practice but she takes ages plugging in, chugging soda, and shoving her fat ass in daisy dukes in your face! She’s teasing you with her huge fat body! 
Once she finally starts playing, she can’t stop burping into the microphone! Amplified burps fill the room, she can’t even finish a song without letting a few burps fly! 

She’s starting to get really bloated from all the soda, so she unbuttons those tight shorts and let’s her huge flabby belly out. You’ve got the best view while she plays! 

Soon she’s complaining that she needs belly rubs before she can continue practice? Will you oblige? She turns into a total brat, saying she won’t practice anymore until you rub her bloated gassy belly! She’s turning into such a bratty fatty as she teases you with her big fat ass, and wiggly thighs, shaking and jiggling in front of you! 

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow 😮!!! Jersey ghoul 666 you can really !!! play !!! that 🎸 👍 you make it sound so BADASS !!! Beavis And Butthead 90S Tv GIF

Response from the author:

I’m so glad you like it! Thank you so much!!

Link to review
Guest SubFeeder

This video is absolutely amazing! So many sexy burps all filling the room through the mic was amazing all while that’s big fat gut spills out😍

Awesome! It was so much fun to make! 

Link to review
lychee6

burps are amazing in this<333 super hot roleplay and hopefully more stuff like this soon ;)

microphone burping>>>

I’m so glad you like it I am SUPER proud of this one!! I think it’s one of my best clips yet! 

Link to review
Danument

so good, this is a perfect roleplay and amazing burps. Jerseyghoul looks so hot in the shorts. Burping roleplays are amazing and I hope there's plenty more in the future.

I'd love if you did a roleplay vid talking about farting too.

I’m so glad you like it! I totally had you in mind when I was making it! 

Link to review