4 Screenshots

About This File

I'm so hungry, but all I want is my boyfriend's IceCream. I sneakily take the whole tub back to my room and begin to stuff the sweet, smooth, cool treat in my mouth. Every inch of my body tingle with delight for the delicious chocolate and vanilla swirl. The hard chocolate covered coconut bits burst into my mouth.

After stuffing huge amounts of icecream down my throats, I can feel my belling growing swollen and full. I put the icecream down to admire my swelling tummy, but I want more, even though the sweet dessert has me bloated and full, I can't resist but pick it back up and continue to shovel big mouthfuls into my mouth.

After I've polished off most of the tub, making sure to leave a little bit for my boyfriend, I admire my full, heavy and swollen belly. Rubbing my plump belly and stroking my folds. I love how beautiful I look when I've stuffed myself full.

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.