5 Screenshots

About This File

I'm on a mission! To eat the most burgers as possible and to get to the true route of obesity! This isn't a task for the faint of heart, but I'm more than up for it! I've got my sexy and perfectly tight jumpsuit. It barely fits and I can't imagine how it'll fit after I stuff myself. My jumpsuit buckles along the middle, making my belly fight against it for space. My thigh fat jets out the side. Bite by bite I get a little closer to finding out what makes getting huge and fat so addicting, what makes people give up a perfectly good body for one covered in cellulite and fat. These burgers are so addicting....and it feels so good to just give it, so this must have something to do with it. Will I finish all my burgers and get to the root of obesity....?

Clip features: stuffing, tight clothes, light burping 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

So sexy dear Freya. Especially since Croft was portrayed by the scary stick bony Jolie. Hahaha! The contrast of your ample buxom figure and her emaciated scrawny ass. 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.