5 Screenshots

About This File

So I didn't think I'd end up uploading this. 🙃 In fact I talk a little smack in the video about how I don't like it. 😅 But as I was editing and watching it, I decided it was better than I thought it'd be. 🤪 Someone asked me to make a widescreen video modeling my HOOters outfit 🦉 and to chug soda so I could do burps. I decided to give it a try 👍 and it's short, but it's not my typical video. 🤷‍♀️ Anyway I hope you like it and think it's ok. 🙂 

Oh, sorry about the weird screenshots. 😂 I still don't know how to do widescreen screenshots without them being sideways. 

happy hooters GIF by South Park

Other Files from gorJESS

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

pj44

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I loved this video, Jess!  Seeing you standing up, far away from the camera, I can really see that you have relatively slender, shapely legs and arms... but then huge boobs and an unexpectedly enormous pregnant-looking belly... that's such a sexy look!  🤰😍

Share this review

Link to review
lth1915

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I know you kept saying you don't like being that far away from the camera, but it's super hot to see your whole body in frame. It gives a great perspective of just how massive some parts of your body look as opposed to others. I'd love to see more videos from you in the future with the full body view, at least for a portion of the video.

Share this review

Link to review
nakedfrankbeamer

Love this video. You've got everything a Hooters girl offers – cute face, flowing blonde hair, plump boobs, nice tan, belly ring – and much much more, with that big ol' pudgy belly making that tiny shirt creep up and up and up.

Share this review

Link to review
Tiny Tim

🤤

Share this review

Link to review
Mr Dj flash

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Hey Jess! I gotta agree with whoever wanted this video made, it's amazing to see your whole, beautiful body, and be able to see just how fat your gut and arse really are compared to the rest of you 😘😘 you definitely live up to your name. Such a hottie 😍😍 P. S. Would love to see you do a beer chug, would you ever consider doing it?? 

Share this review

Link to review
and1two

Gone from willow to pillow! 

miss-piggy_thelook.gif

Share this review

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Share this review