Snug Tub W/ Fat Chat

$6.99

(6 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Kitty decides to take a bath whilst staying in a hotel. She soon realises that she doesn't quite fit like she used to. 

She talks to you about other things she has been struggling to do since her recent weight gain and things she might begin to struggle with in the near future ...

Kitty x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlubberLover

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

LOVED this video. If you want to watch a piggy talk about her fat you NEED this video. Also the price is great for what your getting

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

No one can fit snugly in a tub like Kitty....although now she could NEVER fit in this tub! Watch her soap up and wash off her much smaller (though incredibly beautiful) body as she wonders how she would fit in the future! Oh, if only you knew Kitty! ;) 

Link to review

Kitty takes a bath in a hotel following some considerable over indulgence over the holidays.... WOW! Kitty has really put on some weight. To a point where her hip girth seals the water flow to the back of the bath as her chubby frame makes a perfect water seal...

Kitty has now developed a belly shelf and grab-able love handles as she moves up the scale somewhat....The water displacement created as she struggles to stand up in the bath is immense...

Kitty's commentary on reaching future weight gain goals is very hot and something to look forward too this year and perhaps next....

Love the video for the noticeable belly growth since the last video posting, smiles, gorgeous eyes, rolls of soft flesh, belly and hip girth and hot commentary.... x 

Link to review

KittyPiggy's blue eyes shine so beautifully here.  I do love the magic her lather works too.  

Even showing her gorgeous girth as her body is a natural dam for the water the tub is in.  None shall pass! It's so emphatic to have this type of floodgate power to finally release the water when she gets up.

Lying back in the tub to compress her curves to a new delight shows Kittypiggy's body is as soft as memory foam.  Love her voice too.

Link to review
mcdorbandt

Your so beautiful at 250 I can’t hardly even look at other wemen... I don’t know what I’d do if you got to 400... probably give you a ring and ask you to be my wife...

Link to review

Loved this update from kitty 🐷, I liked how you barely fit in the bath already or has I would say looking tubby in the tub 😂. Sounds like you are already making good progress not being able to pick things up if you drop them on the floor. It made me wonder if you wear trainers how you would do your laces up, I expect not very easily 🤔😉. I did wonder at the end of the vid if you would need a hand getting out of the bath. Looking amazing 😍 kitty 🐷, great vid as usual 👍🏻.

Response from the author:

I do occasionally get help with putting my shoes on already 😂

Thank you for the review ♥️

Link to review