2 Screenshots

About This File

You've made me SO FAT. It's all your fault that this belly has gotten so huge and round, that none of my clothes fit me, and that I can no longer control myself around food. I know you like big girls, but you've taken it too far- I'm not just chubby, I've gotten FAT! Okay, so I keep eating ice cream and sweets all the time, but that's YOUR fault, too. You encouraged this behavior by constantly overfeeding me and giving me way too many treats. I'm sure I could stop if I really wanted to, but because of you I don't have a chance. I don't know how I could lose all this extra weight when I've gotten so out of control.

Watch me stuff ice cream into my greedy belly as I whine and complain about how it's all YOUR fault that I'm such a gluttonous pig now.

If you enjoy this video, please leave me a review! They help me a ton and always make happy to read!

Edited by CurvyGothGF

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hey I reviewed the video but when I tried to message you it said I didn’t have enough reputation. Can I count this as messaging you and get the whiny feedee brat video for the ROGO?

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Hal9000 said:

Can't button your pants, tubby? You're a long ways from that fit girl that could run laps around people. I bet you get winded caddying that excess fat around now, don't ya?

Only a bit... everytime I walk up stairs, or walk more than 5 minutes 🥺🐷

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.