2 Screenshots

About This File

You've made me SO FAT. It's all your fault that this belly has gotten so huge and round, that none of my clothes fit me, and that I can no longer control myself around food. I know you like big girls, but you've taken it too far- I'm not just chubby, I've gotten FAT! Okay, so I keep eating ice cream and sweets all the time, but that's YOUR fault, too. You encouraged this behavior by constantly overfeeding me and giving me way too many treats. I'm sure I could stop if I really wanted to, but because of you I don't have a chance. I don't know how I could lose all this extra weight when I've gotten so out of control.

Watch me stuff ice cream into my greedy belly as I whine and complain about how it's all YOUR fault that I'm such a gluttonous pig now.

If you enjoy this video, please leave me a review! They help me a ton and always make happy to read!

Edited by CurvyGothGF

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Response from the author:

Thank you! 🖤🖤

Link to review

I love this video especially in those parts you were standing up in your jeans. Stuffing is more than eating it can be stuffing yourself into small clothes and you did that in this video.

Link to review
Alex67

Yet another awesome gaining goth vid her belly bulges more than ever and is as round and plump as I’ve seen it 😍 Would 100 percent recommend this clip!!

Link to review
JenP123

Absolutely amazing! So hot to listen to you complain about how fat you've gotten while simultaneously stuffing yourself with treats only making you even fatter! 😍

Link to review
Guest Burritobison45

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A beautiful video, as always

Also, Curvage will not allow me to message you, is there another way I can contact you? Thank you!

Response from the author:

Thank you! 😊 and you can tell me your video of choice in a comment on my profile if you want! 

Link to review
Guest sashasnow

excellent content as always :)

Link to review
Ktmguy505

Very hot. She really knows how to press all the “fat girlfriend RP” buttons, definitely worth the buy. Looking SO soft, keep it up!

Link to review
bobbutler

This one is great! The blame game is the hottest. Sexy and in denial. Perfect for introducing your gf to gain, show and tell!

Link to review
AZ_Guy_88

I loved the blaming and the denial. It was great and I hope you do more denial content in the future 😍😍😍

Link to review
RareFan96

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Loved the fat talk in this vid. You also have like the ultimate muffin top, looks perfect for when u wear crop tops 😛

Link to review
Thinfeeder

“is this what you wanted?” tub of yogurt in hand mindlessly stuffing their round face. GGGF is at their largest-their soft belly finally defeating their stretchiest fat jeans

a fun closeup teasing their jiggling belly in your face their love handles and butt spilling over low rise jeans GGGF give up on the pants entirely showing off their new jiggly butt, revealing the littlest bit of new cellulite. strap in for a tour of their stretchmarks too^^

“its impossible [to lose weight] now! all i want to do is eat.. its your fault… thanks for making me such a fattass”

what a great video on their journey to be the softest goth with an even softer husband^^ 

Link to review
Fa139

Wow, one of her best videos and what a belly! These never disappoint and this was no exception!

Link to review
Jackryan

DAMN! I remember this outfit from the ‘Whiny Feedee Brat’ clip and I gotta say it’s looking SNUG. GGGF seriously has the best body for bulging out of tight jeans like the belly/love handle combo is insaaaaane. All that is enough to deserve five stars but I haven’t even mentioned how hot an actress she is 💖🖤 always knows just what say! Gotta grab this clip y’all

Link to review
bananjo

These are my favorite types of videos and this one definitely doesn't disappoint

Link to review
not a real member

Wow 😯🥰 I am amazed how FAT your gut is getting and spilling out of those jeans 👖 so much jiggle 😍❤️ So much fun to watch 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🥰☺️💕 and just think 🤔 Halloween 🎃👻💀👽 is not Too far away ☺️ Halloween candy 🍬👻 😋is   yum yum yum 😋💕yummy 😋❤️

Link to review
Bellylove577

Gaining GothGF is just incredible and doesn’t disappoint, showing off all her curves and especially her belly showcasing just how FAT she’s getting!!! Lovely video of her complaining about her gorgeous curves and showing them all off!!

Link to review

What are you waiting for grab this hot vid now from GGGF and it’s her 1st rogo too 😍, in this vid she is complaining how fat you made her while eating ice cream, she thinks she can stop any time but judging by the size of her belly I think not 😂. When she is sitting down you can hardly tell she is wearing any underwear because her growing belly covers it 🥵. Her muffin top and growing love handles show just how greedy she has gotten but it’s still your fault she says, time to size up those pants because that belly is only going to get bigger. You also get a great view of her bigger 🍑 and damn those thighs are getting bigger too GGGF. Definitely recommend this vid, 5 stars.

Link to review
revengeoftheseth

It delivers exactly what it promises, and was well worth it for me.  GainingGoth is very good at playing the role of the exasperated unintentional gainer (be it in this clip or in another I saw where she's a witch whose gaining spell backfires)! 

Link to review
Collegefatty10

This is such a good video. I love how GainingGothGf blaims you for getting fat, but shes in complete denial about what a fat pig shes become. Highly recommend!

Link to review