2 Screenshots

About This File

You've made me SO FAT. It's all your fault that this belly has gotten so huge and round, that none of my clothes fit me, and that I can no longer control myself around food. I know you like big girls, but you've taken it too far- I'm not just chubby, I've gotten FAT! Okay, so I keep eating ice cream and sweets all the time, but that's YOUR fault, too. You encouraged this behavior by constantly overfeeding me and giving me way too many treats. I'm sure I could stop if I really wanted to, but because of you I don't have a chance. I don't know how I could lose all this extra weight when I've gotten so out of control.

Watch me stuff ice cream into my greedy belly as I whine and complain about how it's all YOUR fault that I'm such a gluttonous pig now.

If you enjoy this video, please leave me a review! They help me a ton and always make happy to read!

Edited by CurvyGothGF

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Bobbynelms54

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Awesome video, love how it all just hangs out.

Response from the author:

So glad you liked it! Make sure sure to message me with your free clip of choice! 🖤

Link to review
derps1966

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This was awesome! So sexy! 10/10 I recommend 

So glad you liked it! Make sure sure to message me with your free clip of choice! 🖤

Link to review
Guest Psvita

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

That was super hot

so glad you liked it! Make sure to message me with your free clip of choice! 🖤

Link to review