11 Screenshots

About This File

You asked and I answered again!

Hang out with me while I answer your questions, stuff my face with McDonald's, and even let out a few cute burps 😘

24 minutes of fat chat, food, and belly play!

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video starts off with a fabulous view of the phenomenally beautiful @NikkiMaialina dressed in sexy red lingerie, seemingly wedged into a tiny little chair (well, it's probably a normal chair - it's just that Nikki makes it look tiny).

Nikki just can't keep her hands off herself!  This is, of course, completely understandable as she has one of the most beautiful bodies on the planet.  And she's so damn SEXY!  She doesn't need to TRY to be sexy - she just IS sexy!  Her dynamic charisma and seductive energy just radiates from her.  It's a cliché but true: Nikki really would make reading out the phone book sexy.

She answers the questions she's been given thoroughly, interestingly, and playfully.  But this isn't JUST a great Q and A video - it's also a great stuffing session!

A few selected highlights (an absurd thing to do, because every single second of all twenty-four immersive minutes is a highlight, but anyway):

-04:44 - what Nikki says here is just a five-word sentence, but it was so awesome to hear it.

-06:59 - some food falls out of Nikki's mouth, and she either doesn't notice or doesn't care.  I don't really know why I loved this - I just did. 

-08:21 - Nikki lets out a GIGANTIC burp - and she's so proud of herself!  It's so magical to see this elegant, sophisticated, intelligent, articulate woman suddenly rip out an absolute snorter of a burp and be SO happy about it!

-09:05 - speaking with mouth full of burger.  Yes, yes, and yes.

-19:49-22:08 - Nikki's answer, and her whole attitude, in answering the question "what turns you on most about your growing body?" is AWE-INSPIRING.  Seriously, what she says, and just as importantly HOW she says it, had me swinging from the lampshade.

So there you have it.  The best smile.  The best face.  The best body.  The best personality.  The best attitude.  We have a winner for the best Q and A video ever.

Let's hope she does a third one!

Response from the author:

Thank you SO MUCH for such a fantastic and detailed review!!! 😍 I am soooo happy to know just how much you enjoyed it! And yes, the chair is normal sized 😂

Link to review
silverkey

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I'll give you only ONE spoiler: she is single :wub:
She answers A LOT of questions about what she likes and what she wants
Cherry on top she eats the whole time, man I wish I was actually there
SHE IS HOTTTTTT

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!! 😍😘

Link to review