6 Screenshots

About This File

AT MY BIGGEST AND MY HEAVIEST WEIGHT EVER I JUST CAN'T STOP EATING, SO, WHILE I STUFF MY FAT FACE WITH SOME GREASY AND FATTENING MCDONALDS COME ENJOY MY BODY WITH ME, COME SEE HOW ROUND HEAVY AND MASSIVE I AM BECOMING WITH EACH NEW BITE I TAKE! MY GUT IS SO HEAVY, MY ARMS ARE SO BIG, MY FACE SO FAT, COME AND SEE FOR YOURSELF MY MASSIVE SIZE, AND NEWS TO YOU, I AM GOING TO GET EVEN BIGGER!
I TALK JUST A BIT DURING THE VIDEO, BUT EVERYTHING IS SUBBED IN ENGLISH FOR YOUR PLEASURE! I HOPE YOU ENJOY HOW BIG I AM GETTING!!

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

r8ted_r

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Anna's at her biggest and heaviest weight ever and it shows!😍 The whole time she stuffs her fat face, her chair is constantly creaking under her massive body. Can't wait to see her get even bigger which i'm sure won't be long😉 

Response from the author:

I need a new chair soon love, this one can barely hold me in! I can feel it holding for dear life

Link to review
Quatering09

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

God Anna s so perfect 😍 I love how four burgers and fries is just a snack for her.

Thanks baby! 😏❤️

Link to review
Guest davbec

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

One of the best gainers here!

😏❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
TonerLow

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is a high quality pig-out 👌