4 Screenshots

About This File

I couldn't decide what I wanted for dinner so I grabbed a few things and rushed home. 
I discovered a  fried feast of egg rolls, boneless chicken wings, chicken sandwich, a grilled cheese and a bottle of Faygo soda 
After almost getting caught filming by my roommate, I repositioned the camera for a more discreet and intimate point of view 
I finished off the rest of the food and chugged the soda 
I let out three massive belches during this stuffing - Skip to  8:57 , 12:44, 19:20 in video to hear for yourself! 
Afterwards I happily massage my swollen belly for your viewing pleasure 

Other Files from sweetheart_stoner

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest ExponentialGrowth

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Sweetheart treats us to an intimate stuffing of a mountain of fried fast food and soda. She begins the video from the side angle showing her sprawled out on the couch shoving fried treats into her lovely face. Soon, her roommate comes home and she is forced to move the camera to a more discrete position: in between her bulging thighs, looking up at her swelling belly as she daintily shovels the rest of the plate into her mouth. She downs a whole bottle of soda and let out some loud satisfying burps as we sit in her lap looking up at this gluttonous goddess.

Link to review