7 Screenshots

About This File

(WG denial, teasing, partner belly play, sunscreen, role play)

Kelli's first day back to work as a lifeguard doesn't exactly last very long. After getting fired from the pool she worked at before lockdown, she vents to her friend, Alex (@goodgirlgrow) about what happened. However, Alex isn't surprised Kelli was fired, considering how much weight she's packed onto her formerly fit body. Kelli is clearly oblivious as to why she was fired. Despite her bulging belly, fattened ass, and extra thick thighs, she insists she's still in lifeguarding shape!

Alex begins poking and squeezing Kelli's soft, jiggly belly to show her how fat she's gotten while teasing her about eating so much and getting so out of shape. As Kelli slowly begins to accept that she's been packing on the pounds quite a bit, Alex suggests she work on her tan, giving her the perfect excuse to rub sunscreen all over Kelli's blubbery body. Watch her hands sink into Kelli's soft fat on her belly, thighs, and ass as she rubs it in, while simultaneously teasing her for getting so big 🥵

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Lifeguard Got Fired for Getting Fat" is a blockbuster collab of Kelli and GGG. The role play is spot on and just look at Kelli as a lifeguard 🥵 she’s got the best belly on the site. How can she get fired for getting fat like omg Kelli you can save me out the water I’m drowning in this video 

Link to review
Guest Bruno49

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

There are too many things to love about this video ❤️ First off they are both crazy sexxxxxyyyyyy in a bikini 🥵🥵 Both of their 🍑 barely fit in them! Second the innocent weight gain denial by @kellijellibelli is hot, but @goodgirlgrow making her realize that she likes the weight gain is even hotter 😍 

Seriously for $5 what are you waiting for?? Did I say that Kell shakes her massive booty in this video too? Because she does 🥵

Link to review
Guest ChubbySouffle

I honestly don't know what's hotter, kelli's fat ass, or GGG's constant struggle to keep her boob in her bikini top. Love the nip slip @5:04😍

Link to review
bangs15

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Holy shit, watching one of the hottest girls to ever enter the scene go from thin to chubby and now entered BBW territory is mind-blowing. Awesome person, awesome content.

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😍😘❤️❤️

Link to review