Too Tight for Tubs

$5.99

(7 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me try on a few things that I've purchased online 👗 I can't believe I'm already too big for some of the sizes I've ordered 😲

I also squeeze into a dress and skirt that I've definitely outgrown...comparison photo of a skinnier me in the skirt 1.5 years ago is included in the clip 🐷

IMB_djjdjW.thumb.GIF.535050fd2a2ad1981bd34af559e89a78.GIF

IMB_Z8Gqfp.thumb.GIF.f0ff0d38ffc749da728837f36c610536.GIF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I actually liked how most of these outfits looked on your body. I bought this video a while ago but for some reason or another never watched it until now. I really liked the pink swimsuit you try on during this entire video as your underneath outfit for this try on. I also loved the blue disco like jeans with the yellow top. I felt like that was a perfect outfit someone could wear somewhere. The jeans showed off the belly and the butt in a positive light showing a cool body shape. I thought the yellow top still worked too. I am not sure what the yellow top looked like before but I thought it looked good in this video if you wanted a Arizona or Native American feel outfit.  

Link to review
Dametime

This girl is too cute; pretty face, lovely voice, and just heartbreaking roundness.  Total knockout!  Hope she keeps going cuz the way she's filling out is just heavenly 

Link to review
Kakarot77

You are a treat to watch! How did you get your belly so perfectly round? It almost seems to defy gravity and logic😅you are also very pretty in the face and have cute and funny mannerisms. I particularly liked when you mention how you need to be careful of your balance;I guess that's what happens when you get so, well, tubby in the middle! Thanks for an awesome vid and keep it up!

Link to review
Unk0wn1

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

ChubbieBunnie is looking as hot as ever and this video seriously shows off how big and curvy she has gotten. She looks stunning even in clothes that don't fit and her personality really shines through in this video. It's worth picking up just to see her try and get into a skirt from a year ago complete with a comparison of how she used to look in it. So good to see her back and she is looking better then ever!

Link to review
Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow CB tubs indeed 😍 that overfed body definitely is looking bigger than ever as you struggle into many clothes, loving the jiggling and wobbling in this set, that comparison photo 🤯 shows how much you have packed on. Love that you couldn’t even see past your 🍈🍈 to fasten the skirt 🥵 if you love watching fat girls struggling to get clothes on that fitted a year and half ago you are in the right place. Those gifs to CB are hot your neck has disappeared now love how round your face is getting.

Link to review
Guest puppet_master

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I am glad to see CB return. Watching her try to fit her engorged sexy body into clothes is a sight to behold. Looks like it's stretchy clothes only for her now. Her belly and butt are so swollen with fat and bulge out so far only the stretchiest clothes will fit around her. She looks unbelievably hot in the dark jeans and yellow top showing off her amazing, enormous curves. 

Link to review