6 Screenshots

About This File

I've concluded that there's nothing more relieving than to remove your bra after a megastuffin. 👍

fat girl GIF by jessthechen

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Fullest Ever

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Excellent video! Loved hearing how full you were! My favorite video of yours so far!

Share this review

Link to review
BlackPeter57

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

😍😘❤️

Share this review

Link to review
Jackjohnson795

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I think I speak for all your followers/fans, we absolutely love it when you're mega stuffed! When you eat until you physically can't eat no more! That's why you're the best. You cleary enjoy that feeling of being totally megastuffed! I can't wait for the next time, because based off this video it's clear you understand & enjoy this fetish, so I challenge you to push yourself to go even further. As I'm sure you already know stuffing is like going to the gym, the more you stuff to the limit the more you can handle! I can't wait for the next megastuffing, seeing a smoking hot sexy women push herself to the limt really gets me going! Bring on the next megastuffing x

Share this review

Link to review
Blackdevil99

Very nice if you smoke. Hope that several videos come where you smoke 😍

Share this review

Link to review
Monty Hall

Great aftermath video. Aftermath videos are FIRE!

Share this review

Link to review