7 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Weight gain reactions. Fit to fat transformation. Before & after photos. Fat chat. Belly play. Hiking FAIL. 18+ minutes

Casey finally reunited with some friends from college 4 years later. One of them was her sorority siste/college roommate. These are friends who last saw her 4 years ago at her fittest … and now reunited with her 4 years later at her FATTEST. Casey has seen a handful of friends over the years, so it’s likely that word about her transformation has spread. But nothing compares to seeing it in person. Casey doesn’t do social media, so no one has seen pictures of her. It was a huge shock for sure. 

The best part is that they decided to go for a HIKE. Casey can barely walk to the fridge anymore.. nevermind a freaking HIKE. Casey was dripping in sweat. She even lost her balance and fell over! Her friend’s boyfriend, who also happens to be Casey’s ex boyfriend’s friend, made sooooo many fat related comments to her. At one point, Casey even caught him trying to take a video of her!

This is a classic Casey fat chat describing the entire experience from start to finish. If you love a good weight gain reaction video and don’t mind Casey’s horny rambles.. then this clip is a MUST see!

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ZAIZEK

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Casey really is the best storyteller and with a very lowcut top this video is perrrrfect! ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest marshallmathers6969

I can’t imagine seeing your big belly for the first time. I’m sure it had a crazy effect on people 

Link to review
Neverspent2007

One could not ask for more in a video.

Casey beautifully describes just how much her body has changed along with the reactions of those who remember her as a fit, athletic and energetic athlete.

Imagine their surprise in seeing that their formerly skinny friend is now an insatiable and gluttonous hog.

Thanks to Casey’s mastery of vocabulary we get to experience it like we were there ourselves; she goes into such amazing and sensual detail at how massive she’s become that one can only imagine what it was like to be there.

You never fail to deliver Casey and you have exceeded yourself once again.

Keep up the amazing work and thank you for sharing your wonderful journey with us.

Response from the author:

This just brought the biggest smile to my face on a very manic monday ❤️ 

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

You’re story is just too hot to handle!😍 You have definitely gotten bigger and wider Casey! Every moment was great and I just love how in the 15 minute mark you fluttered your eyes like “omg” which is something I do as well😂 I’m just loving every moment of you getting fatter and I can’t wait to see what you do next time beautiful!❤️

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Wow I’m sure these experiences really opened your eyes to the fact that you’re a FAT HOG 😂😂. I love to hear about every reaction to this short hogs huge gut 😂

Link to review
jacksprat

Q: What could be more sensual than Casey demonstrating her size and beauty in little video vignettes that flow from her unabashed creativity? 
A: Simply Gorgeous Casey relating her real life superpowers. The impact and effect her beauty has on others and her self-loving honesty about it is the most precious miracle. 
As much fun as Casey's imaginative make-believe videos always are; I LOVE these real-life videos. The joy Casey derives from her beauty is overwhelming to me. Of course she always presents herself as the alluring Goddess that she is, Belly out proud and huge. Breasts heaving up to her fat chins. But the insight of getting to know her more personally is irresistible. It is not easy to be so honest and open in front of the camera. But Casey is so empowered and buoyed by her gains that she is free to be vulnerable and expose herself even more than her shrinking wardrobe does. Not only do we all grip up our straining turgid cocks while focusing on her burgeoning belly, we fall in love with this astonishing woman who is so in love with herself. 
Watch this video and you will see just what I mean. You'll be just as captivated listening to Casey while you are wiping cum off your belly as you were while furiously stroking away to her stories. I loved every moment of these sexy stories from our fattened up angel. 
Finally; Pretty sure the fella making fatphobic remarks doth protest too much. hahahaha! His girlfriend must have been a little put off by how much Casey's amassed fats  compelled his skinny ass to behave like an overstimulated schoolboy. He hated how much Casey dominated his thirst. He simply could not behave himself as an adult. He was reduced to a scrawny punk by Casey's thick and mighty GAINS. 

Link to review
adidasjkl9

An absolutely amazing detailed story , can not believe how fat you have gotten since being such a fit girl. A must own for anyone  to add to their collection!!! 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

GIF by Giphy QA

Mmmm mmm mmm! I could listen to fat story hour with Casey all day any day! Her smile and tone of voice as she goes through every little detail is the hottest and cutest thing! Just imagining the spectacle of the hike and everyone's thoughts and faces....this is what Casey and all of us fat-shaming kink people live to see and hear! ;) If you do love to hear a beautiful blob talk about stuff like this, you will NOT be disappointed! Also, the most obvious thing, is Casey is bigger than ever! Her gut dominates the scene as well as her giant double chin! Her face has somehow gotten MORE beautiful the fatter she gets. I've always been in love with her face, the second I saw her like 2 or 3 years ago, all those pounds ago. Now she is truly a Goddess. The other thing is listening to her describe her penguin waddle because of having to walk with her legs spread further is just pure SEXY! Hearing that all of this only makes her want to become more of a fat spectacle blob gets me so much more excited! Don't worry, Casey! We will be doing EVERYTHING in our power to fatten you up as much as possible in the coming months and years!!! These stories and clips fuel our lust and greed to grow that gorgeous balloon body of yours!!!!!! MMMMOOOORRRRREEEE!!!! 😍

Link to review
dania201

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This video is so on point for our kink, I can’t even. I just wish Casey could make 100 of these videos as she gets bigger and bigger. 🤣

Can’t believe the guy was stealing a video—doesn’t he know there is a charge for that?? Hahaha

Honestly, can you just promise us to meet up with these friends again 50-100lbs from now to completely blow their minds again?? 🙌🏼❤️ 

Link to review
MadLadKnucks22

Super hot 🔥 to hear Casey talk about how she went from a fit athlete to ** bellied porker, that hardly managed to hike in front of her friends 😍 Also love how Casey is constantly pulling down her out grown crop top as it rides up over her ballooning belly. Great vid  ❤️

Link to review
jackal27

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Okay first off I’m giving this 5 stars because Casey looks bigger and sexier than ever in this clip, and she does give a detailed recap of her small college reunion and hike through the woods. There are plenty instances Casey describes to us about her group most of which has not seen her since she tiny skin and bones gym rat, to the now gloriously fat queen we know and love. I thought it was so hot when Casey said she was unable to hug her friends at the initial meeting because her was so big and protruding. 😍🥵🔥

the one thing I did not like about this clip was how one of the college friend’s boyfriend was just too rude in my opinion to Casey about her weight gain. I understand plenty people in the world don’t agree with the fat lifestyle but that does not give them the right to verbally attack people who are overweight/obese. I still enjoyed this clip, just had to say I wish someone had been there for Casey’s defense against this one particular guy. 

Link to review