7 Screenshots

About This File

Join Cookie for pizza on her bed.. watch her struggle to move and get comfy on the bed.. before she ploughs through two pizza's..

Watch Cookie enjoy her pizzas with some belly play and jiggle, burps and chitchat along the way.

Mwah!Β 

Other Files from Cookie_BBW πŸ’œ

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Tankazoid

I think I've just fallen in love with / become a lil obsessed with you haha. So naturally bought some of your content

Your desire for gluttony is so hot, πŸ”₯

Genuinely excites me to watch you gorge yourself and swell upΒ  one day you'll be taking down 3 pizzas !!Β 

Much love cookie 😍😍😍 πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Response from the author:

Hehe wow.. what a thought.. 3 pizzas!! 😍😍😍😍😍 and thank youuuu πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’œπŸ’œ

Link to review

Hi πŸ‘‹ Cookie πŸͺ Wow 😯 that was a very impressive video update β˜ΊοΈπŸ’• especially when you are sitting on the bed eating two large pizzas πŸ• with your beautiful fabulous hot FAT Belly spilling out , it looks so jiggly bouncy and squishy I really loved it 😍😍😍😍😍 but any ways, is there anyway you could wear jeans πŸ‘– in a stuffing video clip update I think πŸ€” it would be really cool and awesome ☺️πŸ₯°πŸ˜ but if it is to uncomfortable 😣 for you that’s okay πŸ‘Œ I’m cool 😎 with that ☺️ But I will continue to by more of your new video updates ,because they are so super attractive to watch and to Β enjoy πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ’•β€οΈ Β  Β  Β  Β  Thank you Cookie πŸͺFor being a beautiful fabulous attractive β˜ΊοΈπŸ’• curvage model πŸ₯°β€οΈπŸ’•πŸŒˆ

Thank you so much.. the problem would be finding a pair to fit me to begin with I can't seem to get them passed my chunky thighs these days but I'll see what I can findΒ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’œ

Link to review
Bellyluv88

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Cookie's bellyΒ looks bigger than ever, sheΒ looks amazing, as she's bounces onto the bed and gets herself ready for another huge pizza stuffing. Cookie's belly gets enormous by the time she finishes the 2 pizzas, and all done with that lovely sweet, beautiful smileπŸ₯΅πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯😍😍😍.

🀭🀭🀭 thank youuuu πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’œπŸ’œ

Link to review