My biggest funnel ever! 🐷

$9.99

(27 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me funnel more than ever 2 large chocolate milkshakes 1 tub of ice cream and a can of squirty cream! With Almost 3.5k calories….
I funnel my big soft belly to bursting point. My tight red dress can no longer contain the huge swollen gut.

I release my massive hard bouncing belly. I cant keep my hands off, its like a giant ball of lard bouncing in front of me! I'm getting so fat now i love every new sensation which comes with my extra fat. I just cant wait to get fatter and fatter! Please help me get fatter! Watching this back whilst feeling how big my belly was got me very excited 😉😈 I’m sure you will be too! 

- Please let me know what you think by leaving me a review, I love hearing your thoughts😘

-If you experience any technical problems please DM me and I will do my best to solve the issue.

Other Files from Fat Ass Ruby

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest davbec

Wowzers! That was a great funnel video! It'll be a dream come true to funnel feed you 😊

Link to review

Wow well first off that red dress hugs your body perfectly!! She downs all of that fast!! She is definitely blowing up quickly!! But so damn perfectly!! Definitely worth every penny

Link to review
CharlieDav

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

So so hot, 10/10 would recommend. Ruby looks unbelievable in that tight red dress and she guzzles down the shake so quickly! 

(could I please have the public stuffing video as part of the ROGO) 😊

Link to review
Jiffy2

Oh boy, Ruby has produced another beauty here! 

She looks absolutely stunning squeezed into that tight red dress, excitedly showing us all the goodies she's about to devour! 

The way her bum, thighs and belly all wobble away as she shakes the mix together is a sight to behold! 

And just like that, Ruby inhales thousands of calories. I love the cheeky look of contentment on her face as she pats her tummy, telling us how it's going to help grow her body some more. 

So much in this video, a must buy! 

Link to review
Guest JustG

Cannot recommend this beauties videos enough, the full package!! 

Link to review
Forever we can make it

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

It is just too hot to watch Ruby's big bulge squeezes every space inside the dress and yet still bounces heavenly from every single movement🥵

Link to review
Zoll2008

Great video!  I think she could have handled another liter or so.  Love the way the rolls disappear as the video progresses. I have never wanted to see a lady double her weight so bad in my life!!  RP/Fat Chat 8/10.

Link to review
ivan_ivanov100

Thats video is super hot. That tight red dress perfectly underline her fat figure. Standing side view is super sexy. You could see her bulging butt and belly, perfecly could see backrollss and fat arms in tight dress. Sitting in dress and without. Love how her huge belly rests on her thighs how fat looks her knees. Belly and butt slapping is included. Also love how that chair creaks and her comment about it. Dress seams ripped a bit when she rolling it up. She looks much fatter rounder and softer just in 1 month.

Link to review
bob66

10 out of 10 I love your body so much your beautiful.

Could I have your fatty trying on recent outgrown clothes video for the ROGO? 

Link to review
1mini1

Another great video from a fatter Ruby - That red dress and little devil horns alone will get you excited....😍 Love how Ruby can literally demolish 3.5K calories in next to no time. Although the third chug swelled Ruby's ever growing tummy that she has to lean back a little to let the high density chug settle. Love your technique for self stuffing - very skilful...☺️

I absolutely love your growing curves and very womanly growing curves at that - you are certainly getting hotter with every new pound of gorgeous fat that you put on...😘😋😍

Link to review
Quatering09

God Ruby looks so gorgeous😍 It's amazing how she can just fill herself up with litres of fattening shake.

Link to review
Residentsteven

Damn ruby that dress 😍 it’s already struggling with your curves before the funnelling. You certainly chugged it down quickly 🐷. Watching you beached in your chair patting and rubbing that huge gut afterwards 🥵 you are becoming a huge ball of lard ruby that chair will collapse next time. It’s amazing seeing you getting so fat. Like many others could I see the public stuffing 👍🏻.

Link to review
RickSandaCom

This is so hot! I love your body so much and this video displays it very well. It's nice to watch you indulge like this. Pumping your already preciously plump frame with more and more sugar just not stopping for anything until completly stuffed! Such great clip! 😍🤤

I would love to recieve your next video for free however I doubt you'd approve aha. So may I recieve the public stuffing video instead please? x

Link to review
A Man is No One

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow never really watched a funnel video

its amazing to see how fast you guzzled that shake down and interesting to see the dress get tighter and the belly get bigger. So sexy in that red dress 

Link to review
t69502a

This has got to score 20/10. To see Ruby in a skin tight dress, that only just covers her bulging tummy and stick-out bum, funnelling so that her belly becomes more bloated and distended is just fabulous. It must be her best video yet. 😍

Link to review

Great video, worth the price and you did a great job with the funneling ❤️

Link to review
horseman587

I loved watching this fat pig glut herself on ice cream and show off her fatter-than-ever body. 

Link to review
Hbcfghb

Ruby is so hot in this😍

Definitely recommend! 10/10

could I have your public stuffing video?

Link to review
Fox99

Ruby is just as beautiful as she was when she began gaining. All her vids are must-sees. Happy she's sharing her journey to 350+. Btw, anyone else wondering how she got that dress on 🤔🥵

(Public stuffing plz 😁)

Link to review