5 Screenshots

About This File

Under Water 🧁 Belly Play 🧁 Jiggling

This is the first time Jennie has gone swimming since she started gaining weight, and she has so much fun seeing how her body moves and jiggles in the water! See Jennie jiggle every inch of fat on her body from all different angles, getting a magnificent view of her belly, boobs, butt & thighs. Watch as Jennie plays with her deepening belly button underwater while the movement ripples through the rest of her chubby tummy. Sound is on in this clip, so you can hear the splashes as Jennie’s growing body flops around in the pool. This clip is just 7 minutes and 57 seconds of pure nonstop jiggling fat!

Thank you so much for checking out my clip, i hope u enjoy it!  I had gotten a few requests for an underwater clip and I’m so happy I got the opportunity to make one for u guys even though it’s starting to get colder out! As always, reviews are extremely appreciated and an easy way to make my day! 💕 I can’t wait to make more content and see where this journey takes us 🥰

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

pudgelover25

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

There is a big lack of videos of pudgy girls having fun in pools. Thank goodness this video was made. Jennie has such a cute, jiggly body. The water enhances that so much more. She looks so soft. $2.99 for video as good as this? Score!!! 

Response from the author:

i agree!! the lack of pudgy pool girl clips is one of the biggest problems facing our society today!! i’m so glad u liked it 💕

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

🥰🥰🥰

Link to review
Guest stranger512

Ive literally never left a review on any video before but this one 100% deserves it. The belly button play alone makes this worth it. The fact that she has long nails and still gets about half her finger in is insane. Hopefully in the future we will get more belly button play videos 

thank u so much!! i’m so glad u liked it 🥰 it seems like i’m gonna have to do a more belly button centered clip soon! 💕

Link to review