14 Screenshots

About This File

FIRST 24 HOURS BOGO SALE! ❤️ MAKE A REVIEW AFTER BUYING THIS CLIP RECIEVE A FREE VIDEO<3 !!

THE VIDEO YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FORRRRR!!! 

Drum roll 🥁....... A STUCK VIDEO<3!

This video starts off at the park where my big voluptuous booty gets stuck in SO MANY PLACES !! i can't believe I even made it out of there!! :)  all the running around and getting stuck makes me sooo out of breath and tired... but also SOO HUNGRY!! where i then stuff myself at panda express🐼❤️

you dont want to miss this sexy hot content ❤️ 

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Red Lion

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Your body is a work of FLAWLESS art just by looking at it but it becomes poetry in motion when I see you move!

Link to review
Easy300

I Love your size i Love how you gained i Love how much you will gain

I want The Video im bigger than ever 

I Love yah❤️

Link to review
BMW

AMAZING!!!! Have been patiently waiting for a stuck video like this and was not dissatisfied or disappointed. LOVED seeing you get stuck in different places as well as the different angles.

BOGO deal (please and thank you): 

Link to review
StuckFan141

babe, straight up, keep these stuck videos coming. I will support every single one. Maybe we could do a custom together? message me ❤️ 

Link to review
ursamajor

It wasn't surprising that her hips and booty got stuck, but it was surprising that it got THAT stuck each time, and her belly and thighs are great supporting cast members in these amazing stuck shots!

Amazing video 🥵

Link to review
rolypoly

You get both a stuckage video and a stuffing video, wrapped into one. Some of Kay's best work - it really feels like her content is getting even better, and she was already such a great content creator to begin with, having such a bright and bubbly personality with really great vid ideas. Would definitely recommend purchasing!

Link to review
Guest anvil12

This was one of your best videos so far, I love seeing how big you have gotten playing on the equipment and getting stuck. One of your hottest videos yet and I can't wait to see more and see how much bigger and plumper your belly and boobs and butt get. 

For the bogo IM BIGGER THAN EVER ! WEIGH IN + STUFFING & burps please? Can't wait to see you soon:))

Link to review
boss8

Holy cow kayla you never disappoint!!! Youre absolutley beautiful! No one does stucks like you Can!!! Omg so hot and you've gotten so big!!! Im proud of you! Can't wait to talk and catch up. I'll get you a lot of portillo's!! Ummm message me for the bogo maybe tight clothes this piggy can't fit? Talk soon!

Link to review
Ilvg

An absolutely amazing stuckage vid from Kayla. Her ass has absolutely grown and looks phenomenal in her leggings. 100% worth the price and I’m already looking forward to her next vid!

Oh and for the BOGO: IM BIGGER THAN EVER ! WEIGH IN + STUFFING & burps please 😁

Link to review
Jason Roman

Very well done. 😊 The stuffing in Panda Express was fantastic I usually get that order when I go there lol. (Except rice) I don't mean to be that person but I was the one that convinced her to do stuck content. And her stuck content never fails to impress. Please we need more stuckage content!!! 😍 It's amazing how far you have come from early days on Youtube and now a popular curvage model. The BEST BBW no doubt. Your man is truly blessed to have you I know I would. Please reply to my Snapchat. This video was worth it. 💗

Link to review
Guest Assuny

Easily one of the best stuck videos on this or any other site. You can really hear the desperation and shock in Kayla's voice when she gets wedged in spaces she could squeeze through before, plus exhaustion when she gets unstuck. I half expected her to get stuck in the Panda Express afterward! Definitely worth the purchase. Plenty of good face-stuffing too!

PS: 'Tight clothes ! This piggy can’t fit !' for my BOGO review deal please?

Link to review

Amazing video from kayla definitely worth the wait of seeing a new stuckage video from her at an even bigger size than last time! It was definitely worth the purchase !

Link to review
Guest magicman94

I've been waiting for a new stuck video from Kayla and this one does not dissapoint. I love how much effort you put into trying to squeeze and stuff your huge butt into tight places. There so many fantastic shots here. You definetly won't be dissapointed 😁 5

Link to review