4 Screenshots

About This File

The Goddess of Gluttony has found you, in HER forest

She looms over you, filling the sky with her bountiful curves. She teases you, her hands roaming her body as she decides on your fate.
Soft vore. Size play. Teasing. A whole lot of belly play. Come feed your Goddess, she's hungry...

💕 This was easily the most fun clip I've made so far, so if you enjoy it too please leave a little review for me! 🥰I love to read them and each one helps me grow even more x

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Guest Arrrrrrgggggghhhhh

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The forest where you filmed at is beautiful and easily your domaine.  If the price of chewing the environment is to be swallowed whole by you, I’ll pay it in a heartbeat! While I’m not as personally into giantess vore as same size (also what ends fatally), the way you telepathically communicate and describe your body is wholly sexy, in a holy way. You thoroughly sell it! I also love your soft voice reaching within the internal scenes as you caress your lush belly from outside. Adding to your divine body is a worthy sacrifice. Thank you for making this!!!

Response from the author:

Thank you, little one ;) This was a real fun video to make and I appreciate the review a LOT.
Almost as much as I appreciate your offering adding to my ever-growing size.

Goddess Jasmine xx

Share this review

Link to review
fat fan

This was a great video and a great way to try out SM's content which I'd never really seen before. This video is simple but makes you really think she's a forest goddess and that you're her next meal adding to her curvy gorgeous body. Highly recommended and I hope she makes more vore videos.

Share this review

Link to review
CountMiguelVI

Jasmine is truly a Goddess, and highly addictive. Her dominion in the forest is a beautiful place. However, the most good-looking of all is the Goddess of Gluttony herself. The way she moves, leaning over you. Flaunting her bulging curves, her soft voice telepathically telling you how you will feed her ever growing belly. SquishyMissyx is a master of her craft, and she shows it here with a divine energy. Making this a heavenly video in the forest of our growing Goddess. 💖

I would love to visit this magical forest 🥰

Share this review

Link to review