4 Screenshots

About This File

ROGO•GirlOnGirl•DDLG•Roll Play•Fat Chat

You’re three submissive girlfriends ( @MissSugarPlumpFairy @goodgirlgrow @kellijellibelli) are at home and send you a video while you’re at work.   They are so hungry and DESPERATE for you to feed them. Are you up for the challenge? 

review this clip before October 20th at 3:00 PM EST and receive a clip of your choice, free (Credit is only good for clips published before reviewed clip, I.E. you cannot redeem this credit for any of my future releases!)

Other Files from CandicesCurves

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Gus Goodman

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

These three girls are stunning! Great vid, high quality.

Link to review
Zoll2008

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

When you have some of the best Role Players and fat chatters on Curvage all in the same group, you can't help but produce something special!!  Three very beautiful ladies all in the same vid.  I love how MissSugarPlumpFairy seems to genuinely be fascinated (and a bit aroused) when she handles GGG's  upper assets at the end of the vid.  RP/Fat Chat 9/10.

Link to review
maxyb

My first purchase from misssugarplumpfairy and let me say it did not disappoint! Three amazing beautiful and plush woman all in one video! Everything was on point and I highly recommend it! Will definitely not be my last purchase!

Link to review
jackal27

Wow I did not realize how insanely hot it would be to see 3 feedees in one clip begging to be fed more so they can become fatter. It is so sexy as they each compare their fat bodies to each other. Candice wishing she to be as big or bigger than goodgirlgrow and kellijellibelli is such a turn on. I hope they do a collab again in the future where they each can reflect on all the weight they’ve put on since their previous meet up. 😍🔥🥵

Link to review
crudeatoms

Yessss! Such good girls - so amazing.

I'm a fan of each of these babes - put them together, take away most of their clothes and let their submissive feedee energy shine, and what you get is a masterpiece.

Link to review
BigDogStatus

the hottest big bellied baddies on the site hands down. all a man could ask for in a vid, you'd be damned to miss out on this one 💀

Link to review
Lardmeister

Whoa, is this for real? An all-star superteam of Curvage's finest! Any two of these together would be a major crossover event in itself, but all three at once? It is a redonklouous spectacle of the blubbery and the bodacious. Gotta say, I'm stunned at how Kelli looks the largest. Maybe it's just the camera angle... or maybe it's all the pizza and pie. Judging from the Instagram pics the ladies have shared, there will be more videos from the tubby trio. I'll be on the lookout.😍

Link to review
MadLadKnucks22

Wow its crazy to see how far each of these piggies have come with their gains! and its even hotter to see them all playing with each others growing bodies, keep it up!

Link to review
Guest daleanator

These collabs are really something else. Another home run. 3 (fat) goats in one vid. You know this is a real one before you bought it, be honest. 

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

What's not to love? Three of the most beautiful BBWs on Curvage together in a dream-come-true crossover event! On their own, they're breathtaking. Together, you need an ambulance on speed-dial. This giggling growing gainers beg you to feed them and grow them bigger. The tiny tops leave little to the imagination and bellies bulge over waistbands and coo and cajole you to feed them more and more. Their chubby curves compliment each other so well as they jiggle, squeeze, and tease each others' expanding bodies. Seriously, what are you doing still reading this? Get this clip NOW. It's destined to be one of the hottest multi-model collaborations in the history of Curvage.

Link to review
Guest Chris345392

You three are the sexiest piggies on curvage!

Link to review
DrPepper1991

Three of my favourite models on here, all of them absolute stunners, all together, all calling me Daddy? How could I possibly resist getting this?

Take. My. Money.

Link to review
Guest Chadfadboy

I absolutely loved this video! I loved the cute bubbly personalities, the awesome role play, how you each caress each other’s belly’s, and I thought it was amazing to hear you talk about belly buttons as well! Hope to see more belly play from you guys! I definitely want to buy more

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😍😍😘❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
mbrewster

Absolutely love this clip! All three girls are big, sexy, and eager to please daddy, and ready to be filled up and fattened. Keep eating girls, daddy wants those bellies as big as possible for next time!

Link to review