6 Screenshots

About This File

Poor Shar! She hasn't had a great start to the new year! After her parent's becoming increasingly worried over her rapid weight gain at Christmas and forcing her to crash diet, she's had to face further rejection from a top modelling agency! Shar talks you through her interview.. she demonstrates to you exactly how it went.

Handing you her portfolio, filled with photographs from over 18 months ago, ambitious Shar truly believes she's got what it takes to become a successful fashion model! Something she's always wanted to be! But.. that isn't going to happen.. because Shar looks nothing like her old photographs.. infact she's 3 times larger!!! After vowing to drop a few dress sizes, desperate Shar tries to win you over by seductively spreading her legs and revealing to you her underwear. But that doesn't work!!!! I guess it's just not meant to be..

Fed up Shar turns to ice cream. She mentions to you how she's gonna be fat for the rest of her life and that food is the only thing in the world that makes her happy.

Shar then turns to more comfort food, still dwelling on the terrible day she's just had!

GS X x

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I couldn’t believe only 18 months, then I looked back and wow you have gained so much since then!

You are looking extra cute with your haircut and rounder face and all that comfort food looks to be really plumping up your bum and thighs now. Your beautiful big belly still takes most of the cake and I hope you keep feeding it as much cake as it wants ;) 

Guest Geromi16324

Posted

omg I discover this beauty😍 what a transformation. 

weight gain is so sexy continue again 😊

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.