6 Screenshots

About This File

A compilation of two videos! from one night of stuffing myself with a whole pizza, half a loaf of banana bread and some soda 😍

video 1 - i start my massaging my stuffed belly, lots of discomfot noises, a lil belly slapping

video 2 - went back for more banana bread, seriously did not think i could be this full.. but i decide to chug some soda..i am seriously round at this point, with a little bit of burping at 3:06 and 3:21, i finally lift my tight little shirt over my belly for more massaging ;)

Other Files from *✧・゚♡ Chubby Fairy ♡・゚✧*

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This video is pretty hot, her belly steals the show with its super round and soft shape! In the future I would love to see a purely belly focused video where she shows it off from all angles and up close and maybe finger her belly button a little while talking about how fat she is, it would be so hot! Also, if she ever wants to get into certain fetish content I would 100% like to buy some sort of vore themed video from her, she has the perfect body for it, and I don't think I could contain myself while watching it! ;) I'm very much looking forward to her upcoming videos!

Link to review