Submissive and Breedable

$4.99

(6 reviews)

10 Screenshots

About This File

If you're watching this video then you may be looking for a prized pig pf your own to fatten and breed, in that case look no further. Here I have my prized pig: She's fattened herself up nicely all on her own. Now that I'm in possession of her, I can add to her girth and make her a nice pet for someone to breed. This hog of a girl will please you nicely. Allow this video to serve as a preview of what is to come when you purchase this pig girl. Enjoy and stay for the funnel feeding too.

Other Files from Feeder and Feedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

teasesfatties

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Absolutely amazing video. She's looking gorgeous and super fat. The voiceover fat talk is so hot I had to stop the video to catch my breath. A definite must-buy

Link to review
crudeatoms

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The voiceover alone would be HOT.

The video without audio would be HOT.

Put them together and you have an irresistible inferno. My god, what a clip!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

😍😘❤️

Link to review
GekkoV

Hot hog action from start to finish. Its got hot dialogue and short and sweet. The only thing keeping this from a five star is a lack of skin being shown. I wanna see more of that cellulite! All in all, definitely worth the low price.

Link to review
Guest Bruno49

The voiceover selling you this massive hog is amazing 🥵 They list all the reasons why you should buy this pig and how they been training it to gain more and more weight. This should be a video all Curvage models try, this is an awesome clip. Oh yes I wanted to buy this pig the second the video started 😍

Link to review