Public stuffing😋

$9.99

(3 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me indulge myself in public 😋 What would you think if you walked into a restaurant to see a great big fat pig sat in a corner booth alone stuffing herself fatter! 😉 Barely able to fit behind the table, rolls spilling over as I lean forward for my next forkful! 

After my substantial meal of mainly fried goodies I take you home for some belly play and fat chat ❤️

- Please let me know what you think by leaving me a review, I love hearing your thoughts😘

-If you experience any technical problems please DM me and I will do my best to solve the issue.

Other Files from Fat Ass Ruby

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

TonerLow

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

More absolute fire 🔥 from Ruby. 
Plump and wedged into a booth inhaling food, you are the real deal! 🐄

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a great review 🥰 I really appreciate it ❤️😘

Link to review
NikeLove1986

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This video is so uber hot you will definitely need a cold rag to wipe your forehead to keep the hotness down lol.. @Fat Ass Ruby out does herself in this one ! Must watch

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for leaving a great review, I really appreciate it ❤️😘

Link to review

So unbelievably hot. I can only imagine what the people in that restaurant were thinking watching a lonely fat girl make an absolute pig of herself! Or what the staff was thinking... The only way this could have been better is if it was longer and you ate more 😂 I hope that soon, booths will be a thing of the past for you.. 

Link to review