Trying On An Old Skirt - It Almost Broke!

$4.10

Β Β  (1 review)

5 Screenshots

About This File

I decided to try on one of my favourite pleated skirts from my skinny days and the zip almost snapped! It used to fit a little loose around my waist... now it took so long to even get it past my butt, and when I tried to zip it up my belly even got caught in the zip! Be sure not to miss the end where I make my garter belt snap against my jiggly thigh~

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

peachymomo's first video shows weight gain due to quaratineπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ©πŸ«πŸŸπŸ”πŸ•πŸ₯žthere is probably nothing that is more sexy than when a young woman's slim fat condition is exceeded. she struggles with the short skirt πŸ’₯. the skirt has become much too tight overall, the weight gain has evenly enlarged the beautiful legs, the sweet bottom and the little pudgy belly. a body that invites you to stroke and caress for hours. she wears a nice crop top that allows some looks on her growing belly. there are many nice camera positions of her pretty round bottomπŸŽ¬πŸ˜»πŸ€ΈπŸ»β€β™‚οΈΒ can I have some more, please!!!!!

Link to review