4 Screenshots

About This File

I had so much fun doing this massive Taco Bell stuffing. It was amazing how full I felt. You can see at the beginning of the video how squishy my belly is and by the end of the 30 minute clip I have to be gentle with it because it's practically swollen. My belly is stuffed too tight to even squeeze! In fact it's hard at the end to even stand up to show off by bloated belly to you. This video includes burps and lots of belly rubs. I felt very satisfied after this stuffing and I hope you do to. ❤️   

Other Files from Devi Thikk

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

spectator

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

this girl is so hot. I've never seen a girl with these proportions before. she's absolutely ideal. shes so short and soooo thick. Pretty face, long beautiful hair. thick legs, cute but and an amazing waist. she's a true 10. wifey material. never need another woman with her around. the video is good and the best part is when she stands up. WHOA! be still my beating heart!

Link to review
Guest Loljalolja15

Awesome video as always. U really do have such a sexy figure. And those burps were awesome as well. I would love to see u made a video just u dedicaded to burping

Link to review
futurist

Seeing a visibly empty belly become completely STUFFED makes for some of the best video content! Watching Devi indulge for 30 minutes straight is not only a treat for her, but for us as well. Super recommended! 😀

Link to review
Guest CallmeBBW

Another 10/10 video from Devi!!! I absolutely adore these longer stuffing vids, like srsly they are the best XOXO

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

0 of 2 members found this review helpful 0 / 2 members

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Dametime

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Another great vid where Devi stuffs herself to the max and looks cute as hell while doing it:) The amount of food she can eat is impressive.  She's also very pretty, has the loveliest eyes...great value vid, would recommend! 

Response from the author:

So glad you enjoyed it. 😊

Link to review