4 Screenshots

About This File

Kitty's friends have all decided to start working out for their New Year's resolutions and think that Kitty should work off her recent weight gain with them. 

Watch Kitty struggle to complete a short workout in her outgrown gym wear. 

Kitty x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dj2k1357

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

A smoking hot conclusion to close out a 3 part masterpiece. How you manage to keep topping how sexy you can be in videos is beyond me. Wearing the grey shorts from the previous parts and the black and pink top, witness one of the saddest and sexiest attempts at a simple workout from a girl who has been letting herself go and traded her gym membership in for a lifestyle consisting of mcdonalds, pizza and all the fatty treats that girls trying to stay thin avoid. As evidenced by how a few jumping jacks, "push ups" (none which would have counted even as girl push ups lol) and sit ups are too much to handle, porking up has really hurt your fitness levels. Still, it is delightful to watch your attempts as all of your jiggling fat is on display, from your stretch mark covered jelly belly which is a testament to your gluttonous ways and also your fat cellulite filled legs and bum that really are shown a lot of love in this video from many different angles which I love. Especially loved the squats from the side 🍑🍑🍑🍗🍗🍗😉

I love the ending of you lounging in bed playing with your belly and butt while snacking and also your revelation that being fit is not for you. I like how you mention skinny girls go to the gym to get their figure and you just go to the fridge. Perfect piggy answer and watching you lying in bed snacking as your big juicy thighs and bum and beautiful face are on display is an incredible sight that has to seen to be truly appreciated. I hope you continue adding to your figure and going off what you said, I would love to see a super long fridge stuffing pig out, as it would be great for your figure and as I mentioned before, seeing is truly believing 😉🐷🐷🐷

P.s. The only fitness I see you doing is Fitness whole pizza or cake in your greedy gut courtesy of Luna 😂😘

Response from the author:

Thank you so much 😸🐷 Fitness who pizza in my mouth 😂

So glad you loved the video, I really did try to do the sit ups and push ups but I guess I'm just too unfit already 🐷 ♥️

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Can't believe I haven't reviewed this wonderful workout attempt by the amazing @KittyPiggy! She is so much more fit in this clip than in her newest Aliss little workout vid! She can do ALL the exercises (though she still struggles here). It's fun to watch her now and see the difference in mobility and movement! In the end, she just lays and eats on her bed like a good Piggy, understanding what she does best! Thanks, Kitty! 🥰

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow kitty 🐷 this update really shows how much weight you have packed on, before you even started you were out of breath. Your gym kit must of shrunk in the wash 😂 love all the wobbling and jiggling you did in this vid 😍. All that exercising made a few burps escape 🐷. I’m glad you mentioned you have a job where you sit down all day that definitely helps with the gain. Like the other reviewer said I too would love to see you do a fridge stuffing, but I expect your fridge is normally empty not long after you fill it up 😂.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much, Steven! 💕

The fridge video is going to be released over the next couple of weeks, I will have to stock my fridge especially for it as I do eat my food as fast as I can buy it 😬 

Link to review

I am sure that Kitty is supporting a little more belly poundage and girth in this third instalment of workout teasers....😊

Kitty starts off with some base exercises and cardio fun... Well she completely gets winded and ends up doing a full carbio workout to enhance her curves - A far more easier and satisfying workout all round... me thinks...😍

Love the bed scenes - Gotta say that was very hot and love the commentary of going to the fridge rather than the Gym to get fit - sorry fat.... love it.... x

Link to review

Love the shorts Kittypiggy is wearing.  The way she pulls on her belly and flaunts those stretch marks is phenomenal.  These are such natural grooves to lock everything into.

A cute test of being fat is to see when she lays back what new rolls you can find.  Do love the cute bits of celluite on her outer thigh and how her belly fat spills ever so slightly too.

The top view as she does situps is fantastic.  Quite the valiant effort KP, and it's even cuter to see the surprise of how quickly she gets exhausted, and the determination for modified pushups wows me.

The way KP's thighs spread upon doing squats is so sexy to see.  At the end, even her belly covered by booty shorts, is visible from below, passing an ultimate fat test there.

Those lazy jumping jacks did make me chuckle 😂.  Her hands don't even touch each other; I know I try way too hard when I lunge back/forth and I have my hands touch each other and then the floor.  The 2nd effort went by much better with a liberated belly.

The side views are gorgeous too, and I do enjoy her celebrating with snacking/soda after a hard day's work.  The way her curves spill onto and out of the sports bra is so mesmerizing while she's on the bed.

Link to review