Netflix & Binge - POV Roleplay

$5.99

(9 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Roleplay • Feeder POV •  Stuffing •  POV Feeding •  Tight Clothes •  Messy Eating •  Fat Chat •  Belly Play ~ 20 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Roleplay:

You have been secretly fattening me for some time now and decide to order me a HUGE Taco Bell feast for our movie night!

I
can't resist fatty foods so I immediately start to stuff my face with reckless abandon. Getting my way too tight shirt all messy in the process...

I tell you that I think my clothes have been getting tighter but you don't seem to mind so I take off my messy shirt to get more comfortable

After stuffing myself with a few more burritos I let out a huge belch and embarrassingly apologized, claiming you must think I'm such a pig! But instead you tell me how much you love it and my growing body!

At first I'm skeptical but I'm not going to turn down a
free pass to binge eat my favorite foods so I continue to stuff my face until my fat gut pops out of my over tight shorts...

You begin to rub my massive ball gut and feed me the rest of the food until I'm ready to pop...while I seem embarrassed of my growing size it's clear I secretly like it 

I can't wait until our next movie night! 😏

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

danjamsmith

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

this is a sexy video idea. you should totally do more like this. love the pov of us bieng the one who is making you a greedy pig who netflix and binge. such a greedy messy hog. those rolls and huge gut, chubby face, soft doughy ball of lard. 

Link to review
ila6212

Such a great role play video.  Wish I could be the one feeding you.  Mochii is such a fat slob and I love it.  

Link to review
Guest Lovehugebellies

Mochii just keeps getting more amazing, love the effort she always goes to and the production values, it certainly shows.

We can't wait for the next movie night either! 😍

Link to review
MadLadKnucks22

Watching Mochi mindless stuff her face with food and play the role of a hedonistic glutton is as impressive as ever. If you want to watch a hog cram even more food into her ever expanding gut you should check this clip out.

Link to review