Netflix & Binge - POV Roleplay

$5.99

(9 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Roleplay • Feeder POV •  Stuffing •  POV Feeding •  Tight Clothes •  Messy Eating •  Fat Chat •  Belly Play ~ 20 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Roleplay:

You have been secretly fattening me for some time now and decide to order me a HUGE Taco Bell feast for our movie night!

I
can't resist fatty foods so I immediately start to stuff my face with reckless abandon. Getting my way too tight shirt all messy in the process...

I tell you that I think my clothes have been getting tighter but you don't seem to mind so I take off my messy shirt to get more comfortable

After stuffing myself with a few more burritos I let out a huge belch and embarrassingly apologized, claiming you must think I'm such a pig! But instead you tell me how much you love it and my growing body!

At first I'm skeptical but I'm not going to turn down a
free pass to binge eat my favorite foods so I continue to stuff my face until my fat gut pops out of my over tight shorts...

You begin to rub my massive ball gut and feed me the rest of the food until I'm ready to pop...while I seem embarrassed of my growing size it's clear I secretly like it 

I can't wait until our next movie night! 😏

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

i find it funny for someone who is trying to cut back on their snacking time they seem to be getting bigger and bigger every time we see them. you can blame your feeder, the amount of snacks in the apartment, all the fast food near by, the gaming, binge streaming, delivery, and even blame the online community for wanting content but in the end we all know your lying to yourself. the little amount of cutting back is clearly not working lol

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.