Zewik7's belly play (short video)

$4.99

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

A little vid (the shortest so far) of belly play! 🥰🐷

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

panhype2

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I’ve always been thinking that Zewik7 has an incredibly sexy shape. Now, after she’s been gaining big time, she looks ultimately round! Actually, she’s the epitome of SUPER-ROUNDNESS. And surely one of a kind.

This clip is displaying her in a simply wonderful way: Height and distance of the camera are ideal, the 30 degree side view angle looks dramatically good. Hotness overload! While she is doing a sensual kind of belly play - kneading and occasional jiggling, always answered by her titties with after-jiggles. The sweetness!!

I had been hesitating buying this because it is just a little over 2 min. But every sec of it is magical, so it turned out as one of my best purchases in quite a while. Pro tip: I’m playing it at half speed, so i can catch all the details, and it runs over 4 min then :D

Maybe, at some point in the future, Zewik is considering to reshoot a MUCH longer version …

Link to review