4 Screenshots

About This File

Get ready for messy, sticky goodness while you watch Katie’s belly expand! In this video Katie excitedly digs in to a super messy, massive amount of food! She eats two half rack of rib entrees, a ribblet entree, and a full appetizer of chips with spinach artichoke dip and fries and mashed potatoes! 

By the end of this video she is a mess! She fights past her full belly and finishes it all despite the struggle! Don’t miss out on seeing her soft belly grow, and her huge boobs bounce with every excited bounce! 

Other Files from KatiesBigFatButt

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
futurist

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This was an amazing stuffing video, Katie takes on this massive meal like it was nothing! She enjoys the food so much she doesn't care how messy she gets! And by the end, she is absolutely stuffed! Definitely worth watching.

Link to review
Fullest Ever

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another great video! As always I absolutely love your eating videos! It's amazing to watch you stuff yourself as much as you possibly can! Like I always say I love to hear you talk about how full you are. But this time after you said you were down to your last two bites how you moaned you were so full was absolutely incredible!!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the review!

Link to review