BBW eating chinese food - PART TWO OF TWO

$30

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Part two of two! This part was a little bit easier, i put off my jeans and relaxed. This is the same night, roughly half an hour after the first vid i published here, as i had to attend delivery. The audio as usual is me and my feeder gf talking in italian and watching a tv series. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dustine1229

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

another short video of Zewik7 eating even more Chinese food. this time without pants to let her belly breathe a little bit more. just as in the first part the food disappears rather quickly as more and more food is shoved into her bottomless belly. I liked the video a lot though I prefer longer videos but I'm sure with time those will be a thing. the only thing that could round this up would be an aftermath video of how big you got @zewik7

all in all good videos so far and I can't wait to see what comes next, both in terms of videos on here and how much bigger you'll get until the end of the month and later at the end of the year.

Link to review