3 Screenshots

About This File

Sit down with me and chat about how I started gaining, why I started gaining and how I got this sexy scar on my belly button! 
lots of fat chat, weight gain, relationship talk and of course- belly jiggles, belly rubs and thigh jiggles! 

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

overkill

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What's better than a gorgeous fat girl showing off her beautiful belly and thunder thighs as she tells you about her fat journey? Jersey is incredibly seductive when she tells the story about her path to becomming a Curvage model. Also, minor spoiler, the sexy scar is not from a belly button piercing, which I had assumed. Super hot fat chat video!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much babe! 

Link to review
not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

That scar on your fat hot 🥵 belly  I find it truly hot 🥵❤️💕 and I also really enjoyed 😉 your gaining weight story also  ,and how this all happened , by , meeting this guy and tells you,  what attraction he loves ❤️ Most , about you ,and now you know 🥰😊 you found your perfect soulmate ❤️  So very happy for you both 🥰💕  and I really truly didn’t want this story to end . It was so good 😊 and interesting 🥰 I love 💕 listening to storytelling like this  , really cool 😎💕

🥰

Link to review
Guest Venturedawg

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

One of the most genuine origin stories I have seen! This video is such a great opening to get to know Jersey Ghoul! Definitely a must see!

Not to mention you get to enjoy her massive legs while she plays with her belly pretty much the whole time! 😍

Omg I’m so glad you enjoyed it 

Link to review