4 Screenshots

About This File

Your sister in law has asked you over to talk, there’s some tension in the family because of her recent weight gain and she’s looking for your perspective. Do you think she’s gaining too much? 

The conversation quickly turns, she has an ulterior motive. She has her suspicions you’ve been checking her out, is there something you’d like to tell her? She knows your big fat secret, she knows you get hot looking at her curves, watching her eat, growing bigger every time you see her. 

The game is over now, maybe you both can work on an agreement that works for you, you wouldn’t want your big fat secret to get out now, would you? 

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Rafa-el

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

We get all the angles, the hot dialogue is perfect. Her voice, her aesthetic, the whole premise. I'd been hoping for a vid with this all-around vibe for a while and it delivers and I 100% hope this scenario gets revisited. Can't recommend enough.

Response from the author:

Thank you! I’m totally planning a part 2 for this one!! 

Link to review