7 Screenshots

About This File

I return with my big and flabby belly

Other Files from Chanel latina

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

37 minutes ago, il1989 said:

see i knew it she was pregnant 

Aren't you the same guy who absolutely REFUSED to believe that she was pregnant after seeing one of her videos on another website? Yeah...yeah, I swear I saw you get into an argument about how there was "no way she could be faking it" or something

Lmfao, you're a funny guy

No pos ni modo, que desilusion pero bueno es tu decision de porque no quisiste decir que estabas embarazada. Pero creo que ya no me interesa su contenido por ahorita, quizas en el futuro. Que tengas buen dia.

28 minutes ago, Muted Decor said:

Wait y'all just found out she was pregnant? Gave up on her content like 5 months ago because it was obvious lmao. Some of you are delusional or just plain dumb

....or are making the point that she should have been up front about it.   Read between the lines.  

Realistically speaking though, having a gut like that at all times or at least for months at a time would probably be a sign of a medical problem. Or a child. But yeah, some honesty is in order. But hey, why be honest when you can milk some poor fool dry because he's horny, then suffer the consequences later?

On 10/15/2021 at 12:30 PM, Monty Hall said:

What happened?  Why so much rapid weight loss?

No, she was always pregnant. It was that obvious. She didn't gain much weight at all.

On 10/15/2021 at 1:30 PM, Monty Hall said:

What happened?  Why so much rapid weight loss?

Pregnant

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.