YouTuber Weightloss Vlog Fail (RP)

$4.99

(5 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Hope you enjoy my first role play video: In this video a YouTuber trying to document her weight loss journey realizes that instead of losing she actually gained weight! Maybe she did overindulge a little on her cheat days. She has realized some new sexy things have been happening to her body since she has gained weight. As she eats a cookie and plays with her belly she realizes that maybe gaining weight isn't so bad after all.

Other Files from Devi Thikk

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Lardmeister

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What attracted me to this clip is the preview pic of Devi in the pink shorts and sneakers with matching pink shoelaces. So cute! And the outfit is even more adorable in motion. But what I really love about this clip is the camera framing of the weigh-in sequence, with a perfect head-to-toe view of her chunky 4'11" frame as she steps on the scale. It's a simple thing that we don't see often enough (usually there's a POV shot, or a closeup from below the knees, etc.), but this is a masterclass in proper cinematography. 🎥  And a rare exception where the vertical aspect ratio is better than widescreen. What's more, she hops on the scale multiple times, first with the pink outfit on, then stripped down to her underwear, all the while pulling fun expressions of surprise and disbelief. I was not expecting such a treat. This video's a keeper! 😍

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Chief Inspector

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I love how you look in those pink shorts, have you thought about trying on a hooters outfit.

Response from the author:

@biggwill211 Thank you! I'm glad you liked the video. And no I hadn't thought of it before but it's a good idea! ;) 

Link to review
nfb

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Aww, you poor thing, looking over your beer belly at the scale mocking you below. You say you've been good, but that enormous ass and those chubby legs say otherwise!

Sexy as hell.

Link to review