8 Screenshots

About This File

I AM ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE! FAT AND PLUMP ALL OVER! I MUST ADMIT IS GETTING HARD DO THE SIMPLEST THINGS, BUT I LOVE IT ALL! COME CHECK HOW FAT I HAVE BEEN GETTING ALL THE WHILE I DRINK MY WEIGHT GAIN SHAKE TO BECOME EVEN BIGGER FOR YOU! ENJOY MY CURVES AND MY EVERGROWING BODY! I AM WADDLING MY WAY TO A EVEN BIGGER BODY!

THE VIDEO IS COMPLETELY SUBBED IN ENGLISH!

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ssbbwlover1991

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I really enjoy the new love handles, and belly hang! Anna's appetite is super sexy!

Response from the author:

😍😍

Link to review
Jorin85

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I loved this new video from Anna. Her videos are always wonderful. Anna always perfectly expresses the joy, abundance, freedom and beauty of the feedism and weight gain community, and the joy she gets in it always comes across so much 😊. It is a wonderful video to watch. It's like a fantasy come true. 

@Jorin85 Thanks baby 😍😍😍

Link to review
r8ted_r

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I'm speechless at how fast Anna is gaining weight. This clip really shows how greedy this piggy is! Watching her big gut take in that thick weight gain shake is every feeders dream to see😍🥵

❤️❤️❤️

Link to review