Brooke's All Day Snacking at Computer Desk SALE till 5/10 -50% off- $19.99 - $9.99

$9.99

(5 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Hello Everyone!  

I had such a crazy day of stuffing myself with so many junk food snacks! I ate nothing but tons of pizza, potato chips, cereal, and soda!  I am glued to my computer chair just indulging all day on my salty snacks until I bloat up huge! So much soda on top of all of that salt makes for a ton of pressure in my belly!  You will enjoy tons of eating, belly play, belly button play, moans, groans, and lots of burps while I eat and strip to my sexy new underwear for some more belly play! 

You will also enjoy over 90 pics from the resulting photoset :)

Other Files from HungryBrooke

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Borghen

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another masterpiece from Brooke!

In the first clip she's already so full that she cannot sit up straight, yet she still eats junk food like there's no tomorrow and even chugs some soda.

In the second video she somehow manages to stand and strips down to a cute bikini, revealing how massive she's gotten.

In either part there's plenty of belly play, moaning and talking.

Link to review
BigBoy22

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Another great video. I third the motion. Please do a fully navel play focused video! 

Link to review