6 Screenshots

About This File

[Request] [roleplay]

In this video, Im your science teacher and due to the current restrictions, our classes are being done online: for that, I try to keep it interesting by bringing to real life all those things we learn on books.

This time what we are doing is to actually see what happens with a human stomach when you drink coke and then swallow mentos, which is the right order as we have discussed.

I try to keep it clean and not to burp but the bubbles come up violently and I cant help myself... expect many burps and apologies for my manners. 

Lets see what happens when you drink 1.2L of diet coke and swallow a bunch of whole mentos candy as they are pills, causing an explosion on your tummy 👀

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Mrjoecool234

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I like role play videos because they’re a little more immersive and less boring than videos where you just stuff/bloat yourself and don’t talk. I love your voice and I love the way you talk so I had to buy this clip immediately. I loved everything about it. If you can, buy it NOW

Response from the author:

Thank you! Some of these are fun indeed :) I will explore it a bit more!

Link to review
FatGurlLover

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Fantasy meets reality in this clip from Thatfatguineapig 😍 I really enjoyed the roleplay of a science teacher conducting a virtual class to demonstrate the Coke and Mentos reaction. It's way hotter than your typical class. She shows off a masterful ability to chug soda and is visibly outgrowing her outfit as her gut expands. The burping is incredible as well. Eventually she pulls up her top and lowers her skirt to reveal her enormous belly. Her description of feeling bloated is very hot too. You will have to see for yourself; I highly recommend this video! 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! It was fun! I cant wait to do more stuff like this

Link to review