Fat Girls Club (School Girl Role Play) ft. Curvage Casey & MissSugarPlumpFairy

$6.99

(9 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Bullying 🧁School Girls 🧁 Girl On Girl

The most popular girls in school, @MissSugarPlumpFairy and @Curvage Casey have noticed something different about Jennie, the quiet girl in the back of the class. She’s been eating a lot more lately, and her body has been growing at an alarming rate. They decide to confront her, standing over her desk as they bully and tease her. At first, Jennie is in denial about her weight gain, but with some pressure (and belly rubs) she finally admits the truth: she has been gaining on purpose, stuffing herself to her limits in order to attract their attention. The fat girls had never noticed her before, and all she wants is to fall into their favor. With this revelation, Candice and Casey pull her belly out to jiggle and admire, and finally decide she is worthy to be inducted into the Fat Girls Club, making plans for how they will continue to fatten her up.          

Thank you so much for checking out my clip, i hope u enjoy it! As always, reviews are extremely appreciated and an easy way to make my day! 💕 I can’t wait to make more content and see where this journey takes us 🥰

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Eckers123

This is the sexiest video! I am sorry but what self-respecting FA hasn't fantasized about your School having a secret club of FAT Girls who help each other gain weight and turn into Sexy Dreams ❤️ Jennie's BREATHLESS performance as an  aunjanue BBW is so Hot and pulse pounding!!!! by the way everyone else in the video is incredible as well and beyond sexy! But for me Jennie steels the show and I love her current bode and I CAN NOT WAIT to see her Future LARGER Bode! I am saving this Video for when she officely earns her title of bbw… and hopefully one day SSBBW ❤️

Link to review

Loved the video concept, Jennie, and the way you are filling out in all the right places.  Verrrry Hot!   😘😍😘   Would love to see the video of the sleepover you were invited to! 😈😘

The only (minor) critique is that your voices overlapped one another in a couple of places making it a bit hard to understand. 

Response from the author:

thank u so much for the kind review!! yes that is definitely something i am gonna try to work on in the future 🥰

Link to review
wavemagnet

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I just love this little video series with it's three stars. Casey and Candice, fat, gluttonous, and horny with no apologies. Now Jennie, she still seems a little intimated by these two, but is coming along fine. Lots of sweet lusty moments. I love the look of disbelief on Jennie's face when Casey swings her massive thigh onto the desktop. She can't stop staring at all that beef sitting in front of her. The most erotic part is when Jennie receives a quick inspection from her new friends. Big bellies, wet panties and huge appetites to be satisfied.

thank u so much, i’m so glad u liked it!! that was my favorite part too 🥰🤤

Link to review
pj44

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I liked this video!  Jennie's belly is looking soft, and I liked Candice's bulging bare midriff!  😍

And not to hijack the review away from Jennie, but can we talk just a second about how HUGE Casey is???  You can really see just how massive her arms, boobs, and belly are when she's standing next to other people in a room.  Look at this pic... that white line behind her thick meaty arm is actually her boob/backfat... she is so frickin' WIDE from front to back, and since she's so short she carries most of her weight in just the 18 inches between her neck and hips, she's like a fat ball on stubby legs 🤰!

p1.jpg

this is the reason all the teachers love casey. the only reason her report card has an F is because it stands for Fat! fr tho thank u i’m so glad u liked it!! 🥰

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

😍😍😍😘❤️❤️❤️

🥰🥰🥰

Link to review
Curvage Casey

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

I have a big fat lesbian crush on you. Emphasis on fat 🐷

But for realz this video is a dream and my gal pals are so steamy hot so go treat yo self 

the real strongest player on our team is this desk for holding up as we sat and leaned all our weight on it 😩😩💓

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Oh my gosh.....this is sooooo fucking hot, guys!!!! You must buy this clip! @Curvage Casey and @MissSugarPlumpFairy are the perfect fat seductresses! Casey is looking more enormous than ever and Candice has definitely gained recently too! Jennie has already started to pudge up recently. All three have super sexy voices and moanings as well! I was turned on completely from start to finish. This clip will NOT disappoint! Just.....WOW!!!!! The fat girls' club just keeps getting sexier!!!! 😈

aw thank u so much!!! i’m so glad u liked it 🥰 they really are the best influence on me 😇💕

Link to review