Fat Girls Club (School Girl Role Play) ft. Curvage Casey & MissSugarPlumpFairy

$6.99

(9 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Bullying 🧁School Girls 🧁 Girl On Girl

The most popular girls in school, @MissSugarPlumpFairy and @Curvage Casey have noticed something different about Jennie, the quiet girl in the back of the class. She’s been eating a lot more lately, and her body has been growing at an alarming rate. They decide to confront her, standing over her desk as they bully and tease her. At first, Jennie is in denial about her weight gain, but with some pressure (and belly rubs) she finally admits the truth: she has been gaining on purpose, stuffing herself to her limits in order to attract their attention. The fat girls had never noticed her before, and all she wants is to fall into their favor. With this revelation, Candice and Casey pull her belly out to jiggle and admire, and finally decide she is worthy to be inducted into the Fat Girls Club, making plans for how they will continue to fatten her up.          

Thank you so much for checking out my clip, i hope u enjoy it! As always, reviews are extremely appreciated and an easy way to make my day! 💕 I can’t wait to make more content and see where this journey takes us 🥰

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This is a good video to buy if you like these models - you'll enjoy it and you'll help them get bigger too!

The fun part would be to have them do a remake of this after say, 6 months of fattening up so we can all see how big and wonderfully fat they've all become!

The Fat Girls Club is the most exclusive and envied group in school. All the girls admire them and all the lads worship them. Can little Jennie tip the scales and GAIN access? Does she carry enough weight to live the fat life of being adored and idolized. If Candice and Casey give their nod of approval, then Jennie's about to BLOW UP! 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.