6 Screenshots

About This File

🔥🔥 THIS CLIP IS THE HOTTEST CLIP EVER. Lauren gets very seductive and talks dirtier than she has before🔥🔥

Uh oh! 
You’re Lauren’s math tutor and she’s slowly catching on to you. ✖️

Every time you have a math session you also have a secret feedee session too. 

you constantly indulge her in sweets and watch as each week her waistline progressively grows.😈

Come find out Lauren’s reaction when she realizes your plan…. It may just be Quite ORGASMIC as she explores her sexy plump body with sexy fat chat🤤😘

this video is excluded from previous ROGO deals. But look forward to upcoming vids that will be!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I don’t know about anyone else, but when I see something really sexy sometimes I briefly forget to breathe and I start coughing. This video damn near killed me, and then it brought me back to life.

@LaurenLush looked phenomenal in this; purely sublime. Makeup? Perfect. Outfit? Stunning. Acting? Just right. The fishnets in particular were 😩 just so good. The way they would creak a little when she would stretch them when she sat on the stool was just. I mean, I really can’t find the words. They all seem so inadequate to describe something that was incredible to both of the available senses. So I’ll just say they were cough-inducing 😆.

And I would be remiss if I didn’t mention the little slow-mo part at the end. Pure heaven, every second of it. From the evident rapturous pleasure on her face at seeing and, I’m sure, feeling her own body jiggle and bounce to the actual jiggling, it was heaven. Or, at least, the only kind of heaven I’m interested in. 

An added bonus comes from watching this video for the first time 9 months after its initial release. Lauren’s character at one point says that “everything’s gonna have to grow just a little bit more,” and oh boy did it ever. That invisible tutor really did their work well, because I doubt Lauren could still fit into that cute miniskirt (though I think we’d all love to see the attempt 😉). 

Link to review
HungrylilKitty

· Edited by HungrylilKitty

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

WOW I'M TOTALLY BLOWN AWAY BY LAUREN! IVE HAD A BIT OF A GIRL CRUSH ON HER SINCE DAY 1, SHE'S JUST SO BEAUTIFUL! 

Again I'm completely blown away by this video, guys, I'm a STRAIGHT female and when she plopped her top up exposing her bra like that and then the view from behind on the stool....why did I get aroused?! 

BOTTOM LINE, If this video can arouse a straight girl, you men are in for a serious treat! 

She deserves more than 5 stars! 

She is a star, a born natural at this 🥰 you killed this Lauren! 💕

Response from the author:

Wow, THANK YOU! ❤️😍

Link to review
daviddisavino

Lauren & her outfit are so sexy 🔥 Her fat chat / roleplay is seductive. She looks irresistible. Feast your eyes on LL while she feasts on cake, and imagine she’s sitting on you instead of the stool. 

Link to review
Bigpat

Im definatly not the best to write reviews, but i this clip is awesome ! Lauren is so hot in this and the outfit is unbelivably sexy

BUY THIS

Link to review

God damn Lauren never fails to get me excited watching the her videos the way she eats, talks and moves those hands over that sexy plump body of hers its breathtaking. If I had to tutor her it wouldn't work at all I definitely would just make her bigger she can have a piece of cake if I can grab a piece of her cake 😈😍 If anyone is reading this buy her videos Lauren is amazing and so is her ass she's a sight to see

Link to review
Tony Watt

Truly amazing! Lauren is getting so big and it is so sexy. I also like the denial play but this side is very sexy. Buy this to witness just how fat Lauren’s ass is getting. My God, what a great butt. And her belly is really starting to seriously plump up. Oof. Buy this. Worth it!

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The file description does not exaggerate - this certainly is Lauren's hottest clip to date.  That is simply a fact.

Lauren's hairdo and outfit are perfect for the occasion (and, in my opinion her cutest ever!), and, as always, her roleplay is masterfully done.  She spends a significant portion of the clip mounted on a barstool, which is always such a treat as that accentuates her magnificent hips and thighs - watching those fishnets spread and that tiny plaid skirt ride up as she took her seat was a thing of beauty!!  The tight black sweater also draws attention to her wonderfully thick arms and majestic bosom.  And then later on when she stands up, you get to see the entirety of her voluptuous curves from head to boots - a feast for the eyes indeed!!

What I learned during this tutoring session: 1 insanely attractive girl + 1 super cute costume + 1 delicious cake + a LOT of seductive comments = 1 CRAZY HOT VID!!!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

2 of 6 members found this review helpful 2 / 6 members

😍😘❤️

Link to review
MarcusF

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Worth every. damn. dollar.  You grow more amazing by the pound 😍😍😍

Link to review
Whatsup1234

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

One of Lauren’s hottest videos yet 🔥🔥🔥, which says a lot! STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL! 😍😍😍 She’s looking absolutely massive these days too! I love the way the fishnets hug her fat and jiggly body! Including the slo-no at the end! 💦💦💦 The super seductive and dirty talk alone will get you going! 🦴🤤 On top of that, Lauren shovels an excessive amount of cake into her mouth! Clearly this students turned into quite the glutinous pig 🐷😈

Link to review
CCT0ny

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

First you as a cheerleader, then a pop star, and now a student! I can't decide which is hotter! You've really outdone yourself, Lauren! And if that weigh is all of my handy work from just 3 times a week for 6 weeks, then I'd for sure tutor you every day of the week for the rest of the semester! You have no idea how badly I wish for this sorta thing to happen. If only we went to the same college, then I'd gladly stuff you with food whenever you want! This is so sexy, with you showing off to me just where all of your weight has gone to! And your outfit drives me crazy for you, Lauren! I can see why I'd want to turn you into such a gluttonous girl! You really are my dream woman!

Link to review